Warehouse Picker/Packer Internship
5 days left
- Full Time
Hardly Ever Worn It is the destination for luxury fashion re-commerce. Established in 2012, HEWI is looking to recruit a reliable and motivated intern to assist as a Picker/Packer at our warehouse in London. This work placement is being offered with immediate start available, for a minimum of 3 months.
The successful applicant will receive training and full support from the HEWI team.
Located in Acton, the hours will be 09.00 am to 5.30 pm Monday to Friday.
- Understand and execute systems and stock procedures
- To ensure that all daily orders are picked, processed and packed as required
- Monitor the stock control and answer team queries
- Maintaining organisation of storage unit as directed
- Extremely reliable
- 'Can-do' attitude. 'Hands on' approach
- Highly organised
- Good attention to detail and ability to deliver deadlines
- Physically fit and energetic, comfortable with manual handling of up to 20 kilos
- Able to multi-task
- Calm under pressure and used to a fast-paced environment
- Good verbal, written and numerical skills
- Experience in fabric cleaning and repairs helpful
- Interest in fashion helpful