PPC Campaign Manager
We are looking for an experienced and talented PPC Campaign Specialist to manage and scale our paid marketing efforts.
The ideal candidate has 2+ years of experience as a Paid Acquisition/PPC manager with a proven track record in the e-Com industry (preferably High Fashion), knowledge of web-marketing tools, and excellent Excel & analytical skills. You will work closely with the web team, designers, web developers, and buyers to make your campaigns a success.
- Launching and optimizing PPC campaigns
- Oversee accounts on search, display, and social platforms (e.g., Google Ads, Facebook, Bing, Taboola, Criteo)
- Keyword selection and audience targeting
- Monitor budget and adjust bids to gain better ROI
- Track KPIs to assess performance and pinpoint issues
- Produce reports for management (e.g., dashboards)
- Write attractive and concise copy for adverts (e.g., Google search, Facebook Ads)
- Suggest and develop new campaigns across multiple channels
Requirements and qualifications:
- +3 years of experience managing significant budgets (+$1M annual) with Google Ads / Facebook / Bing / Taboola
- Proven experience executing profit-driven advertising campaigns to meet business goals
- Strong knowledge of tracking website performance, including Google Analytics, Heatmaps, session recording, etc.
- Exceptional analytical skills and a results-oriented mindset
- Creative, out of the box thinker and problem solver
- Curious PPC geek, comfortable learning and experimenting with new tools
- Background in CRO practices is strongly preferred
- Knowledge of SEO and digital marketing concepts - an advantage
- Experience with Google tag manager and google data studio - an advantage