RESPONSIBILITY & ACCOUNTABILITY:
- Assist with SS22 market preparation and execution.
- Coordinate pre-market weeks to make appointments, manage client overlap and all document preparation.
- Update linesheets/Joor catalog and merchandise showroom before appointments.
- Partake in the order inputting and send order confirmations.
INFORMATION & CLIENT RELATIONS MANAGEMENT
- Ensure integrity of input in database and update sales information such as sell through reports, ensure that inputs are accurate.
- Help creating seasonal product knowledge books for retailers, work closely with communications and production teams to get information and assets on the collection.
- Produce seasonal sales pack to give to stores (press release, look book, styling suggestions)
- Track Altuzarra products on internet sites of our clients to provide feedback to clients, to revise texts or to suggest styling changes, and communicate proposals to Communications director.
- Oversee sample trafficking for retailer’s shoots and events.
- Must qualify for school credit
- Must be able to work 20-40 hours/week
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint.
- Self-motivated, solution-oriented and hands-on
- An organized multi-task with a strong problem-solving attitude
- Team player, happy to help where needed
- Interest in having an in-depth understanding of the fashion industry
- Previous wholesale/showroom experience preferred but not required
- Knowledge of French is a plus