Online Store Management Specialist
We are currently seeking a highly motivated, experienced professional with top-notch experience within the ecommerce industry to join our team in Milan as the new Online Store Management Specialist.
You will support the Online Store Management team on achieving the revenues objectives of the brand ecommerce, through the planning of the commercial initiatives, efficient stock management and the implementation of the merchandising and marketing activities.
What you'll do:
- Ensure the overall setup and look&feel of the online store, in line with the vision and the guidelines of the brand partner
- Develop and implement the visual merchandising and seasonal content plans (catalog management, product sorting, searchindising, landing page optimization, newsletter…)
- Support the brand on defining the merchandising mix and selection of the products during the buying season
- Coordinate and manage the shooting of the products and the catalog creation (copywriting, translations and quality control)
- Manage the product flow and retail pricing lists according to the delivery and retail plan of the brand partner
- Analyze, monitor and identify corrective actions based on the performance indicators of the online store (traffic rate, conversion rate, average order, returns, sales)
- Support on implementing marketing and communication campaigns (newsletter, landing pages, banners,…)
- Partecipate in the coordination of the different online store management processes, both internally (with marketing, operations, customer service and creative team) and externally (brand partner, agencies,…)
What we’re looking for:
- Proven experience in ecommerce business developing and management, preferably within the fashion or luxury industries/brands
- Proven experience in leading a business transformation to develop a new business opportunity.
- Strong analytical approach and results-driven mindset
- Detail-oriented, deadline-driven, and able to multitask, with solid organizational and time-management skills
- Relationship orientation – ability to build strong, sustainable relations with internal/external stakeholders of all levels of seniority
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills; able to communicate effectively through a variety of methods both internally/externally and upward to senior management
- Ability to thrive in a challenging, fast paced, and dynamic working environment
- Understands impact of decisions and actions on relevant stakeholders
- Fluency in English required; International professional background is a plus.
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation package (compared to your professional background)
- Benefits: monthly lunch tickets, company laptop, discounts to our owned brands and brand partners, and additional perks in the form of local discounts and offers
- Learning & Development Programs: continuous learning experience with TLG University and The Breakfast Club projects
- Be part of the young (30 on avg.) and international (+26 nationalities) #TLGpeople group and work in a dynamic and fast-moving environment
We hire for potential, and we reward based on impact. We think big, move fast, and never stop learning. In our dynamic, fast-moving environment, opportunities for growth are limitless.