Customer Success Project Manager
5 days left
At Vestiaire Collective, we are committed to delivering the best experience for our loyal community of buyers and sellers. We are growing our team and our business into a global brand and the leaders in circularity in fashion. We want everyone we work with to be change-makers, to think differently, and to innovate without compromise.
Vestiaire Collective is looking for a Customer Success Project Manager based in Paris.
About the role
We are currently looking for a dynamic team player with a strong leadership who can integrate one of Vestiaire's most exciting projects : improve our customer experience. We will focus on projects to deliver the most flowless pre-sale / post-sale experience for our users and improve the NPS will be your priority.
Reporting directly to our Head of Customer Success, you will liaise with teams across Vestiaire Collective to deliver your projects successfully: Business, Commercial, Growth, Product, Tech, Customer Service.
What you'll do
- 360° project management involving multiple stakeholders
- Make sure you can run and lead complex analyses to deliver insights and build concrete action plans
- Prepare the proper supporting documents to report your progress and ask for arbitrage to top management
- Work with product and tech teams to deliver key experience projects
- Suggest creative ideas to improve our processes and experience
Who you are
- 2-3 years of experience in retail, e-commerce or consulting companies
- Customer oriented
- Caring, curious and open minded
- Strong team work capabilities and leadership skills to influence other teams cross the company
- Top analytical skills (Excel, SQL)
- Flexible and can adapt to fast-changing priorities
- Fluency in English
What we offer
- The possibility to work with a dynamic, multidisciplinary and multinational team
- Exposure to Vestiaire Collective senior management
- Opportunity to work in a fast-growing / scale-up company
- The possibility to work remotely 50% of your time
- 15 hours to help Project - reinforce your activist journey and volunteer for an association
If you are ready to join our fast-paced company, apply below! Our team will review your application within the following 4 weeks. If your profile and experience fit our requirements, we will invite you for a first phone call.
About Vestiaire Collective
It all comes down to one important question: Why should so many great fashion items remain unworn in people's wardrobes?
Vestiaire Collective is a global platform that connects millions of buyers and sellers of desirable pre-loved fashion. We are global: our headquarters are in Paris and we have satellite offices in New York City, Tourcoing, Berlin and Hong Kong.
Vestiaire Collective is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to develop an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our fashion activist community.