- Support Head of Design with daily tasks and seasonal projects.
- Research for seasonal design concepts
- Collect Trend/Vintage research based on seasonal inspiration
- Create and maintain seasonal boards and digital versions and keep boards updated after meetings and fittings.
- Assist in design and set up of mock-ups and trials.
- Set up of Tech Packs and hand off to tech design team
- Assist with sketch annotations for SMS (coordinating with Technical Designer to ensure all information is in-line with SMS Tech Packs)
- Edit sketches in Adobe Illustrator and photoshop
- Setting up and editing line sheets in Adobe Illustrator
- Attending fittings when necessary (proto /SMS stage – assist in collating design information for Tech Packs)
- Manage and organize trims/labels/combo fabrics etc for protos and sms
- Coordinate with sample room for any alterations for Show/Market
- Assist during style outs and Ecommerce shoots
- Partner cross-functionally to ensure deadlines are met
- Other duties, projects and tasks as assigned by management
- Good hand sketching skills
- Must have thorough knowledge of Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Must be able to provide examples of technical drawings and tech packs
- Must have technical knowledge of wovens and leather
- Passion for Men’s outerwear, shirting, tailoring.
- Must be extremely organized and have ability to multi-task
- Familiarity with luxury market and trends
- Ability to work well in a team setting as well as independently