Ten Thousand is looking for a creative and analytical E-Commerce associate to join our brand team. The ideal candidate is an execution-minded analytical thinker with a relentless eye toward optimization who can oversee day-to-day site projects and help improve the site experience for all customers. Working closely with our VP, Brand and site developers, you will facilitate the execution of all site optimizations, help conceptualize and execute a rigorous A/B testing calendar, monitor and manage on-site product stock, and play an integral role in site development. With this role, you’ll be joining a very fast growing company at an early stage and will have the chance to learn about all facets of the business. For the right candidate, this is a unique opportunity for rapid career acceleration.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work cross-functionally to support the end-to-end process of bringing site optimizations and changes to life, including liaising with developers and ensuring successful deployment
- Help manage our site testing development roadmap across both internal and external resources, supporting our rigorous A/B testing cadence and constantly finding new ways to the Ten Thousand site experience
- Merchandise the e-commerce site to deliver a best-in-class product experience, using data to drive decisions and ensuring product details are always accurate and up to date.
- Set up and execute all daily/weekly/monthly website and product content updates
- Lead QA and testing for all product launches, new content, and website tools and functionality
- Upload new products and manage on site stock/availability
- Be a student of leading e-commerce brands and websites to ensure Ten Thousand’s site is optimized for CVR, AOV, and other key metrics
- Flag site issues and bugs to site development partners, ensuring timely resolution
- Manage site performance reporting to ensure key understanding of online store performance for key stakeholders
- Manage all backend apps and integrations with a constant eye toward identifying issues before they arise
- 1-3 years of directly relevant experience in an e-commerce/DTC role
- Highly skilled in Shopify Plus and Google Analytics
- Deep understanding of core site metrics, including CVR and AOV, and how to optimize site experience to improve them
- Proactive problem-solver with the ability to plan, prioritize, and manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment with strict deadlines
- Strong analytical mindset and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and spoken communication, with the ability to communicate clearly, concisely, and effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented, with relentless follow-through
- Have a demonstrated ability to learn new topics and disciplines quickly
- Have a GSD mentality
About Ten Thousand
Ten Thousand is the leading brand of premium men’s activewear. After launching with the world’s best training shorts, we have since expanded into a suite of gear designed to keep you going before, during, and after training – and we’re just getting started. We’re obsessed with making the best gear on the market and to make that happen we work with a team of amazing athletes across all modalities, from top CrossFitters competing in the CrossFit games to ultra-marathoners running in 100 miles races to elite members of the U.S. Special Operations Forces.
We’ve been featured in GQ, Esquire, Men’s Health, Gear Patrol, Runner’s World, and other leading lifestyle and fitness outlets, and we’re backed by leading consumer VCs and e-commerce titans. We're building the #1 training brand in the world, and we want you to be a part of it.