Ten Thousand is a rapidly growing men’s premium activewear brand. We are seeking a freelance production associate or manager to join our team to help manage production and support our continued rapid growth. This position will provide the right candidate with the ability to own production for several programs from start to finish. We are looking for a highly organized and entrepreneurial individual who has an in-depth knowledge of product and is up for the challenge of managing our global supply chain. There is the possibility for this to transition into a full-time role for the right candidate.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage production from PO to delivery to our DC.
- Coordinate and track materials orders and shipments.
- Create and maintain weekly updates on our production tracking chart and WIPs.
- Ensure garments and materials are undergoing all relevant testing to meet quality and safety standards.
- Coordinate in-line and final inspections as needed.
- Troubleshoot production issues and provide solutions to maintain extremely high level of product quality.
- Maintain on-time delivery schedule and communicate internally about any shifts.
- Manage relationships with vendors to ensure long- term supply chain stability.
- Schedule and track shipments from vendors to our DC.
- Manage photo samples and timeline.
4-8 years of apparel production, sourcing, and/or product development experience. Prior experience in activewear and/or technical outerwear preferred. In-depth knowledge of garment manufacturing, including construction, fabrication, trim and print techniques.
- Demonstrated ability to problem-solve and think strategically in the moment when things don’t go as planned.
- Entrepreneurial attitude with creative thinking skills.
- Incredibly organized, detail oriented, and meticulous.
- Obsessed with process and efficiency.
- Thrive in a deadline-driven environment.
- Curious, adaptable, and comfortable with change.
- Strong sense of ownership and determination to get things done.
- Humility and eagerness to learn and grow.
- Passion for health & wellness appreciated.