Womenswear pattern maker
We are looking for a womenswear pattern maker to join our pattern team. You will be responsible to deliver high quality patterns and create the perfect fit within your designated woven product groups, which can be delivered to in-house atelier or Acne Studios suppliers. You will report to the Head of Pattern/Atelier.
The work environment at Acne Studios is fast-paced and energetic; no day is ever the same. This is a temporary position of approximately 1 year. You will be based at Acne Studios headquarters in Stockholm and will have commitments that require travelling.
Tasks will include but not be limited to
- Responsible for delivering high quality patterns to our suppliers or in-house atelier within tight deadlines
- Responsible for pattern quality from sketch handover to the last production fitting
- Participate in passings, fittings and production fittings
- Interact closely with inhouse atelier regarding construction and finishings
- Close collaboration on your styles with product, design, technical design, internal atelier and external suppliers during development, show preparation and production phase
- Academic degree within design and/or patternmaking
- Minimum 7 years’ experience as a pattern maker preferably in an international high-end fashion brand within tailored and casual pattern making
- Good understanding of the creative process and a passion for making patterns with experimental solutions
- Proficient in a CAD pattern software (Gerber, Lectra, etc.)
- Knowledge of CLO is meriting
- Good command of the English technical terms and fluency in English
- Detail-oriented, organized and able to work towards tight deadlines
- Positive mind set and a team player with strong communication skills
As we interview candidates continuously, we kindly ask you to register your application as soon as possible.