Video Editor (Creative)
- Day-to-day tasks performed by editors involve a high level of technical expertise and attention to detail.
- Produce and deliver for TV / Video advertisements requests.
- Produce weekly ecommerce product/model video filming and editing.
- Professionals are required to have extensive working knowledge of sophisticated editing & motion graphic software of Adobe Premier Pro & After Effects, in order to digitize or import audio and video footage
- Must organize footage in a way that conveys the intended message to target audiences
- Responsible for mastering finished products in time and archiving existing projects to ensure that sufficient resources exist to allow for new projects
- Propose of storyboard & music. Able to direct in video filming and audio recording.
- Assemble from rough to final cut with colour correction
- Ensure logical sequencing and smooth running
- Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry’s best practices to maximize efficiency
- Possessed skill of image retouching with Adobe Photoshop and basic knowledge of Adobe Indesign, Illustrator will be advantage
- Perform all other job related duties as assigned
- Preferable with at least 3 years experience in broadcasting, film or related field in fashion industry
- Required to work under pressure, since the job frequently entails editing high-quality videos under tight deadlines
- Proven working experience in video editing
- Solid experience with digital technology and editing software packages (e.g. Premiere, After Effects, Final Cut)
- Demonstrable video editing ability with a strong portfolio
- Must be a team player able to work in fast paced retail environment
- Adequate graphic design skill is at advantage