Customer Care Assistant
We are looking for a passionate customer service assistant to work across both the eCommerce and Wholesale departments to deliver the best customer experience with smooth coordination and communication across the brand. This is a part-time role and with an immediate start.
- To be a brand ambassador, acting as the primary point of contact for all customers, ensuring the best customer service aligned to brand message
- Prioritize and process all customer enquiries, via email, phone or any other communication, ensuring that all customer communication is of the highest standard.
- Assisting with product and service enquiries as well as order placement, monitoring order status, returns and exchanges
- Investigate and resolve all customer complaints, escalate process where needed, in a professional and timely manner
- Work closely with the eCommerce Manager and report relevant information in order to improve the customer service
- Act as a liaison between the eCommerce team and any third party (courier’s for example)
- Liaise effectively with all other departments as required.
- Ensure that all systems and processes are followed with regards to returns and refunds policies.
- Act as a liaison between the customer service team and the warehouse.
- Investigating out of stocks and any discrepancies in discussion with the warehouse.
- Work alongside the the eCommerce team to eliminate any pain points along the customer journey
- Assisting where needed to support the business
- Raise all pick tickets for the UK warehouse, oversee the picks for the US and manage the priorities with the warehouse.
- Ensure the warehouses are aware of all the customers packing requirements.
- Send all delivery notes, tracking numbers to the Wholesale Manager
- Working with customers and warehouse on all goods ready dates, shipment terms and customer requirements
- Liaising with customer and 3rd party forwarders
- Liaising with Wholesale manager and accounts to raise and send all customer invoices
- Managing all seasonal Pre-Order’s with VIP customer
- To have a genuine interest in fashion, a passion for the brand, product and customer service
- Highly organized with a strong attention to detail
- Experience providing the best customer service
- Strong verbal and written skills, fluent in English
- Exceptional organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks communicating across departments to balance workload
- Be flexible and proactive, able to work in a fast-paced environment with a can-do approach
- Proficient use of MS Office a must