International Sales Director - EMEA
Established in 2003 by siblings Camilla Freeman-Topper and Marc Freeman, CAMILLA AND MARC is an independent, family owned and run, Australian luxury fashion brand.
The CAMILLA AND MARC philosophy centres around offering timeless tailoring, with a sense of elegance, ease and statement making simplicity.
Effortless and modern with an unexpected edge, CAMILLA AND MARC represents a sophisticated sensibility that holds innovation at its heart.
Carefully considered design details and fabrications that are effortless, decadent, tailored and crisp are at the core of the brand’s design ethos.
CAMILLA AND MARC are recruiting an International Sales Director to oversee and execute the CAMILLA AND MARC global expansion into Europe, the Middle East & Asia. This role is responsible for co-formulating, owning, implementing, and driving the strategy for sales in these regions. They will be responsible for building the wholesale network in these regions and tasked with growing the existing accounts and further develop wholesale distribution with department and specialty stores, potential agents, and distributors.
- Manage customer relationships including the development of relationships with potential customers
- Manage company expectations in relation to all brand matters related to sales
- Develop sales strategy with head office, guide sales team with the implementation of the plan
- Develop strategic sales relationships with key customers in line with company values
- Work on brand related events that have a sales ROI, strong customer facing and brand focus
- Liaise, consult with CAMILLA AND MARC on sales strategies and provide customer feedback on product, merchandising, strategies, environment, distribution etc
- Where requested, pursuing development deals with suitable retail accounts
- Arrange for the sales of CAMILLA AND MARC product lines to major wholesale customers in Europe, Middle East and Asia
- Prepare and conduct showroom appointments Paris & London markets
- Open and manage new accounts seasonally in line with company selection criteria, propose partnership with agent and distributors if and where relevant
- Propose strong long term partnerships and organically grow existing key accounts
- Post market follow-up: T&Cs, store photos, wholesale form, credit-worthiness all complete
- Work closely with buyers and merchandisers to ensure seasonal assortment best represents CAMILLA AND MARC
- Propose key merchandising and presentation strategies
- Recruit, manage and train floor staff in line with company expectations
- Manage Orders
- Follow company order processing policy
- General office support including sample management
Analysis, research, reporting
- Research, prospect and contact potential accounts
- Analyze weekly sales of major accounts
- Consult on brand positioning and pricing in the wholesale market
- Prepare annual and seasonal sales budgets in consultation with CAMILLA AND MARC for wholesale customers
Skills & Experience
- 10 years of experience working in the fashion designer luxury industry in Europe, Middle East and Asia, building a strong long term wholesale network.
- Proven experience in building a sales division for an international brand.
- Experience working remotely and willing to travel seasonally.
- Extremely organised with experience in managing and executing a yearly Sales strategy and Forecasting.
- Ability to analyse, investigate and interpret financial data and information.
- A team player and an effective leader who works collaboratively with a ‘can do’ mentality, embraces change and manages it in a way that is positive for the business
- Strong numeracy skills and an effective communicator face-to-face, verbally and in writing
- Strategic and creative thinker.
- A genuine passion and understanding of luxury designer fashion
CAMILLA AND MARC is a proud equal opportunity employer committed to promoting workplace diversity and creating a safe and respectful workplace for all employees. All employment decisions at CAMILLA AND MARC are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications without regard to race, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability status or any other aspect protected by law. CAMILLA AND MARC does not tolerate unlawful discrimination, harassment or bullying.