Location: London, E8
Hours: Full time
LN-CC are looking for a Production Assistant to join our ever-evolving studio production team. This is an exciting opportunity to work within in our e-commerce & creative studio in East London, bringing the collection of progressive products comprising designer clothing, music, and books to life through high-quality assets.
Reporting to the Digital Production Manager you will be working to manage all stock movement through the studio, maintaining impeccable organisation of products, ensuring that they are logged, shot and returned accurately. You will be an integral point of contact between Studio and the wider business, trouble-shooting any issues that arise and reporting shot count and backlog. Working closely with the Studio team to ensure all product is prepped for shooting and assisting with the daily workflow. Previous experience in an e-commerce environment is preferred.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage all stock movement through the studio and wider business, ensuring all items accounted for.
- Organising stock efficiently for the daily workflow ensuring all teams are kept up to date with the studio shooting schedule.
- Ensuring all stock is handled with the optimum professionalism and returned in mint condition, with any faulty product dealt with correctly.
- Ensure all product is labelled and prepped accurately and in alignment of the shooting schedule.
- Performing studio administration tasks, actioning product queries and corrections promptly. Working closely with Store Management and Buying to trouble-shoot ad hoc issues effectively.
- Liaising with the Store Management team, Studio & creative team with requests, deliveries and returns of products
- Fulfilling customer orders from London stock accurately.
- Understanding LN-CC files, working across them to monitor studio shooting, products, recommendations and returns.
- Prepare the product to be shoot, working with the Styling Assistant to organise and maintain the studios.
- Assistance with development and organisation of shooting, casting and fitting when required
- Working to ensure that the upload process runs smoothly, addressing blockers, working to implementing solutions.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced and dynamic working environment, with a multi-tasking and problem-solving approach.
- Passionate about fashion, design, luxury and digital.
- Exceptional attention to detail, and organisational skills with ability to prioritise accordingly.
- Proficiency in MS Excel
- Excellent time management and follow up skills.
- Motivated and Pro-active, with a can-do attitude, focused on achieving great results.