Disruptive, unexpected and revolutionary in our own way... Browns changed the course of retail and fashion history forever when it opened in 1970. Born in London but celebrated globally, we're the one-stop shop for the best luxury fashion including established designers and emerging talent; renowned for our influence in fashion and style, and our innovative approach to retail and high-level service. Powered by Farfetch, we continue to disrupt the retail landscape to deliver a global luxury shopping experience of the future, championing creativity and originality.
We’re a specialised team creating unrivalled personalised experiences for our top clients globally. This is where fashion, lifestyle and culture come together to create a truly unique Browns experience. You’ll find us hosting trunk shows, special events, digital and instore appointments, and doing what it takes to turn our clients dreams into reality.
Our London Head Office is based on Old Street, London’s tech hub, home to a broad range of teams including Ecommerce, Tech & Product, Brand Engagement, Buying, Merchandising and People. Our open plan space is ideal for collaborative working and sharing ideals, or you can enjoy some quiet time in our dedicated library. We also have a large outdoor terrace which is the perfect spot to have a team lunch or host evennts. We also have homes in the form of our retail boutiques, Browns Brook Street in Mayfair, and Browns East in Shoreditch.
The purpose of the Concierge role is to take the lead as a service ambassador for our new flagship Brook Street Store, forging strong and lasting relationships with our clients. Working closely with the shop floor and VIC teams, you will ensure that the client journey is executed perfectly, introducing clients to our services, experiences and benefits and working towards KPI’s including conversion and retention. Utilising your existing industry knowledge and network of contacts as well as proactively continuing to develop this, you will create an exemplary client experience that goes beyond just fashion. Positioning yourself as an authority within the industry, you will help to create tailored lifestyle experiences in and out of the store, encompassing music, art, food, wellness and culture.
What you’ll do
- You will create a seamless front of house experience for all Browns customers, adopting the key pillars of the Browns customer journey to deliver an experience that is memorable, personalised and feels luxury every time. .
- You will educate and influence potential walk in clients, connecting them with the VIC team to inspire conversion in to The Club.
- You will adapt to an evolving augmented retail environment, adopting and championing new technology in order to support and enhance new client journeys.
- You will introduce customers to Browns services, including Getting Ready (e.g. red-carpet dressing), Conscious (e.g. fitness and nutrition) and Special Services (e.g. made to measure), and be an advocate for this.
- manage client lifestyle by thinking beyond Browns, utilising your industry contacts in order to cultivate highly personalised experiences.
- You will be fully up to date with Browns events calendar, including VIC events and launch dates.
- You will position yourself as an ambassador for Browns, attending VIC events in order to network and establish new relationships with clients.
- You will manage and coordinate the VIC floor diary, maintaining strong communication with the department, to ensure a seamless client experience.
Who you are
- You have strong communication skills, able to engage with people across multiple geographies, cultures, and industries and can overcome barriers.
- You will showcase an interest and knowledge in areas beyond fashion, such as art, culture, food and music.
- You will demonstrate a passionate approach to client experience, with confidence engaging with customers both remotely and face to face.
- You are results and targets driven.
- You thrive in a fast paced, ever evolving working environment.