Senior Personal Shopper - Browns Fashion
Disruptive, unexpected, and revolutionary in our own way... Browns changed the course of retail and fashion history forever when it opened in 1970. Born in London but celebrated globally, we're the one-stop shop for the best luxury fashion including established designers and emerging talent; renowned for our influence in fashion and style, and our innovative approach to retail and high-level service. Powered by Farfetch, we continue to disrupt the retail landscape to deliver a global luxury shopping experience of the future, championing creativity and originality.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do. Together we are here to make a difference and to spread kindness. We welcome differences, empower individuality, and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone.
We’re a collaborative and creative team, utilising our expertise and passion in product and styling combined with state of the art technology, to deliver a truly unique and personalised shopping experiences for our clients, both in store and online.
Our London Head Office is based on Old Street, London’s tech hub, home to a broad range of teams including Ecommerce, Tech & Product, Brand Engagement, Buying, Merchandising and People. Our open plan space is ideal for collaborative working and sharing ideals, or you can enjoy some quiet time in our dedicated library. We also have a large outdoor terrace which is the perfect spot to have a team lunch or host events. We also have homes in the form of our retail boutiques, Browns Brook Street in Mayfair, and Browns East in Shoreditch.
The Role is based in our Head Office on Old Street, with flexibility to work from our brand-new Flagship Store, Browns Brook Street, and our East London based hub, Browns East. Reporting directly to our VIC Manager, the Senior Personal Shopper will look after our top tier clients, delivering an exceptional multi-channel experience, merging innovative technology with personalised service both digitally and in store. Creating a connected customer journey, the Senior Shopper will integrate a Personal Shopping strategy that celebrates fashion, lifestyle, culture, art, travel to give a truly unique Browns experience.
What you’ll do
- You will create and accomplish both weekly and monthly strategy to engage clients and increase sales, both domestically and internationally.
- You will take ownership for individual monthly KPI's including monthly sales target, ATV, UPT, NPS and support in order to achieve your monthly plan.
- You will work with important partners across Browns, to support you to complete your business plan.
- You will introduce new clients to Browns, and work on ways to find new leads to be developed into personal shopping clients, through our events.
- You will inspire customers by sharing brand, product, and industry knowledge with them, transferring the detail in history, heritage, and craftsmanship, and share this knowledge across the business.
- You will advocate for tech innovations introduced to Personal Shopping.
- You will think globally in your approach towards customer acquisition and development, working to develop a diverse portfolio of domestic and international clients, being respectful of cultural nuances to best service them.
- You will build confidence across the entire product range, cross-selling fluidly across multiple departments, including all categories to encourage a 360-customer shopping experience.
Who you are
- You will demonstrate a balance in creative and commercial thinking, supporting the business to keep us revolutionising within the fashion industry.
- You can engage with people across multiple geographies, cultures, and industries and can overcome barriers.
- You will be passionate about product and industry trends.
- You will showcase an interest and knowledge in areas beyond fashion, such as art, culture, food and music.
- You will demonstrate a passionate approach to client experience, engaging with customers both remotely and face-to-face.
- You have a strategic, motivated mindset.
- You grow in an ever-evolving working environment.
Equal Opportunities Statement
Browns Fashion is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applications are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no application experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships, and communities.