Client Development Executive (APAC) - Browns Fashion
Disruptive, unexpected and revolutionary in our own way... Browns changed the course of retail and fashion history forever when it opened in 1970. Born in London but celebrated globally, we're the one-stop shop for the best luxury fashion including established designers and emerging talent; renowned for our influence in fashion and style, and our innovative approach to retail and high-level service. Powered by Farfetch, we continue to disrupt the retail landscape to deliver a global luxury shopping experience of the future, championing creativity and originality.
We’re a specialised team creating unrivalled personalised experiences for our top clients globally. This is where fashion, lifestyle and culture come together to create a truly unique Browns experience. You’ll find us hosting trunk shows, special events, digital and instore appointments, and doing what it takes to turn our clients dreams into reality.
Our London Head Office is based on Old Street, London’s tech hub, home to a broad range of teams including Ecommerce, Tech & Product, Brand Engagement, Buying, Merchandising and People. Our open plan space is ideal for collaborative working and sharing ideals, or you can enjoy some quiet time in our dedicated library. We also have a large outdoor terrace which is the perfect spot to have a team lunch or host events. We also have homes in the form of our retail boutiques, Browns Brook Street in Mayfair, and Browns East in Shoreditch.
The Client Development Executive, APAC, will report in to the VIC Manager and will create, develop and execute the Personal Shopping strategy for the Asia Pacific market, delivering the future in personal shopping experience within a multi-channel environment. Having a global perspective, you will create styling experiences both digitally and in store, forging strong relationships with international and domestic clients, with specific focus on the Far East.
What you’ll do
- You will work with the Personal Shopping Manager to develop the execution strategy for Personal Shopping in the APAC region.
- You will focus on client acquisition and development, with an implementation strategy to increase client spend, year on year.
- You will develop both weekly and monthly reporting on performance and results from strategies accomplished.
- You will create a one-to-one multi-channel shopping experience for all Browns clients, adopting the pillars of the Browns customer journey to achieve an experience that is memorable and personalised every time.
- You will educate and influence your existing client portfolio to transition into The Club, introducing them to Browns benefits and experiences.
- You will use your initiative to propose ideas to the VIC management team for client events and activations, both internally and with affiliate partners, to improve client acquisition and retention.
- You will position yourself as an ambassador for Browns, attending and hosting events and activations to establish strong relationships with your clients.
- You will think globally in your approach towards client acquisition and development, working to develop a diverse portfolio of domestic and international clients, being respectful of cultural nuances to best service them.
- You will take accountability for individual monthly goals including monthly sales target, ATV, UPT, NPS, personal shopping appointments and support to achieve your monthly plan.
- You will utilise technology including WeChat and Wiebo, to develop a targeted and engaged approach for clients in the APAC region.
Who you are
- You will have fluency in English and Mandarin.
- You will have knowledge of APAC culture, market and consumer behaviour.
- You will demonstrate a balance in creative and commercial thinking, supporting the business to keep us revolutionising within the fashion industry.
- You are able to engage with people across multiple geographies, cultures, and industries and can overcome barriers.
- You will be passionate about product and pro-active in developing product and industry trends.
- You will showcase an interest and knowledge in areas beyond fashion, such as art, culture, food and music.
- You will demonstrate a passionate approach to client experience, engaging with customers both remotely and face-to-face.
Equal Opportunities Statement
Browns Fashion is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applications are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no application experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships, and communities