Retention Marketing Manager
6 days left
- Part Time
Audrey McLoghlin, founder of Frank & Eileen & Grayson saw an opportunity to reinvent a women’s shirt, for the women of today. With her 10 years of luxury-shirting experience, engineering background, and belief in the power of a personal uniform, Audrey obsessed over the design, fit and fabrics, to completely remake the button-up for us, to fit how we live now.
Frank & Eileen is looking for a Retention Marketing Manager to join our Marketing team. You will report into the Head of Marketing. This role will own our retention, CRM and loyalty efforts and will be responsible for driving significant and measurable improvement to our customer LTV and hitting our monthly repeat-purchase revenue goals, with the full support and strategic collaboration of both our CEO and Head of Marketing in achieving your targets. This will be a high-profile, high-growth, fun, and challenging role for someone who is ready to own a meaningful piece of a fast-growing, brand-name business.
- Work closely with the Head of Marketing to develop a holistic retention strategy that improves customer loyalty, scales lifecycle marketing, and identifies new opportunities
- Develop, manage and optimize the customer journey and retention program across all marketing channels while also finding new and innovative ways to improve retention
- Own, track and expand key email and SMS marketing flow campaigns throughout the customer journey, including welcome, post-purchase and winback campaigns
- Identify and work cross-functionally to implement best-in-class retention strategies across all product, marketing, and customer service touch points including, but not limited to, loyalty programs, VIP initiatives, and subscription programs
- Analyze cohort performance, identifying areas of opportunity and understanding the "why" behind customer behavior; develop strategies and testing opportunities to address ongoing insights and findings
- Own, track and expand direct mail initiatives to improve customer retention and increase LTV
- Own existing vendor relationships and identify opportunities or strategies with new technologies, platforms and channels to reach our audiences through owned marketing channels
- Own, track and continually improve key retention metrics, such as LTV, subscription retention and repeat purchase rates
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing or equivalent work experience
- 2-3 years of experience with specific focus on retention/CRM/loyalty in a DTC ecommerce environment
- A quantifiable track record of success in growing the retention revenue line of a DTC ecommerce business.
- Experience working with a major ESP (Klaviyo is preferred), SMS, social platforms, direct mail and loyalty/referral programs
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office, Google Suite and Google Analytics
- Extremely proficient with multi-channel data and cohort analysis
- Strong communication, interpersonal & organizational skills and the ability to champion large-scale strategic priorities across the business
- Excitement for learning, open to new experiences and challenges in a fast-paced environment
*This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
*Frank & Eileen/Grayson is an equal opportunity employer, celebrating diversity and creating an inclusive environment for our employees and customers. We are committed to comply with all Federal, State and local laws providing EEO and all other employment laws and regulations.