- Take ownership of OMNES’ brand aesthetic and persona developing this across all channel
- Elevate and evolve the brand aesthetic while supporting the overall brand direction
- Ensure a high standard of visual execution across all media and campaigns
- Create and develop media using digital art and photographic techniques.
- Uncover new ways to incorporate emerging and new media formats into the brand
- Participate in strategy meetings and partner with merchandising and creative teams to translate business strategy into creative concepts and compelling retail content
- Maintain absolute accuracy and attention to detail throughout the creative and production process
- Look after a variety of graphic design activities, including layout, production, illustration, and prepress file preparation.
You will have:
- 2-5 years’ work experience as an Art Director/Designer
- An ability to generate a reliable supply of original ideas and visual concepts
- Confidence to explain and support their thinking, both internally and externally
- An understanding of the OMNES brand, our products and customer
- Strong communication skills and time management skills; ability to juggle priorities and multiple projects across various time constraints and still meet deadlines.