Hardly Ever Worn It is offering a Student Work Placement for a highly motivated student undertaking their required industry placement to join the team. Based at the Hardly Ever Worn It head office in central London, you will be listing VIP designer items copywriting the short technical descriptions, dealing with storage and postage, learning about customer service as well as performing other relevant administrative and Ad hoc duties. This Work Placement is being offered with the availability of immediate start, for a minimum of 3 months.
- Key Ecommerce skills including; listing items/technical copy writing, client messaging/customer service, approving items according to trade standards, adding content to HEWI and other tasks as applicable.
- Advanced knowledge of Fashion brands - You will be technical copywriting VIP high end designer items on to the platform. This will include throughly researching the brands, materials and original prices.
- Logistics organisation - You will be working with our system to carefully store all items, help pack and transport items to the DC as well as shipping to customers.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel - All items are inventoried with Excel and you will use excel daily, exporting items, inventorying items and amending the inventory as applicable.
- Communicating with photography department to ensure provided images best represent each item.
- Assisting team members when required.
Please apply with your CV and a copy of your cover letter.
Please note, this is not a remote position, you will be required to work from our London office