Marketing & Ecommerce Manager
Libertine, renowned ready-to-wear fashion brand founded 20 years ago by designer Johnson Hartig is hiring a Marketing and Ecommerce Marketing Manager.
Based in Los Angeles, the role will require deep understanding of marketing and e-Commerce systems and best practices. Weekly responsibilities will include oversite and updating of all site merchandising, UX functionality, performance marketing, campaign strategy outline and execution, analytics tracking and analysis across web, social, and email channels. This cross functional role requires vigilant maintenance of communications across all internal business teams. Working with outside resources, this role will additionally be responsible for overseeing development of an updated website on Shopify.
An entrepreneurially-minded candidate will have the opportunity work in a creative environment and be a direct catalyst in driving digital and company growth. Those undaunted by complex challenges that require creative problem solving will find a perfect fit in this role. Our growing team is small but exceedingly resourceful. Those who work both collaboratively and independently thrive here.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience.
• Management and maintenance of a quality brand experience across all platforms: website, social, direct digital outreach, etc.
• Ownership and oversite of web sales channel with daily/monthly/annual reporting metrics managed to sales plan
• Lead strategic marketing efforts from ideation to execution
• Project management of web agency during design, development, and new site roll-out • Accurate capture of daily site analytics and ability to interpret data into trends and strategy • Analyze e-mail performance and utilize list segmentation, personalization, and content optimization to drive customer acquisition and retention
• Manage external performance marketing web agency and liaise relationship between agency and internal marketing creatives
• Constantly develop, test and iterate new ideas for content, customer experience, navigation, content, performance and functionality
• Maintain and manage digital asset database
• Organize and lead implementation of content calendars across all web channels and departments
• Create and maintain copywriting across website and email campaigns
Key Skills and Attributes:
• Experience working in a fast-based, design-driven ecommerce environment • Deep understanding of user experience, site architecture, content, meta tags, conversion, AOV, and traffic analysis
• Exceptional project management, communication, and analytical skills
• Digitally and UX savvy that reflects understanding and empathy for customer journey. Shopify experience strong preferred
• Enthusiasm for working at a small and rapidly growing company and confidence to independently identify and execute deliverables
• Efficiently able to work on multiple projects simultaneously and ability to maintain organizational support systems
• Understanding of retail and inventory cycles and management
• Deep understanding and willingness to work with customers and build out a customer experience team that reflects company values and quality
• Experience working with back-end platforms and integrations to manage websites, content and CRM, specifically Shopify Plus
About the Brand:
As the founding force behind Libertine, Johnson Hartig ups the ante in fashion by creatively immersing himself and those around him in a whimsical trip where old school classics meet new school know-how.
Having first launched the label in 2001, today he continues upon his quest revolutionizing the ready-to wear market for men and women. Hartig paved the way for the current embellishment movement with signature graphic illuminations, sublime screen printing and crystal/embroidery follies.
Equipped with inspirations that ricochet between art, fashion, history, design, travel, culture, and florescence microscopy cell research. Libertine has cultivated collaborations with Damien Hirst, Goyard, Converse and Target – a classic example of rewriting the rules via Libertine’s mindset.
Championed by the likes of Anna Wintour, Karl Lagerfeld, Future, Mick Jagger and Cher, Libertine is internationally recognized as a brand with a devout cult following extending from east coast socialites to west coast creatives and back again. In essence, the longevity of Libertine’s apparel spanning over 20 years in the spotlight is a testament to the talent of Johnson Hartig.