Head Of Finance
We are looking for a Head of Finance to join our Finance team based in Soho Works White City, London. This is a permanent role on a full-time basis.
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE STRONG INTERNATIONAL VAT EXPERIENCE
We are keen to find a talented and growth-minded candidate to be our Head of Finance. This is a high-profile position and it will be expected that the candidate significantly contribute to the growth of the company, partnering with each department to provide guidance and expert knowledge, helping the management team to create and execute the strategy. This is a highly numerical and analytical position; the role includes overseeing budgeting, reporting and forecasting; managing the finance teams and evaluating financial systems.
We are a ground-breaking fashion company that has just launched Aligne, a brand-new sustainable fashion label and TheFounded, a multi brand fashion platform. Our focus is on the future of fashion, our mindset is disruptive and our aim is to make our industry sustainable and forward-thinking.
- Own entire budget and forecast process, controlling any deviation from budget and supporting management to take responsible spend decisions
- Create and run reports providing commercial insights to all departments
- Cash management: take ownership of the company’s cash position, negotiating with suppliers where possible to minimize monthly outflows
- Take ownership of the finance-related processes, develop detailed working knowledge of it, to ensure accuracy of financial reporting
- Supervise month closing, year end management accounts, VAT submissions and create management reports to be presented to the management team
- Manage, train and upskill the finance team
- Personable and proactive
- Demonstrates empathy, and able to cultivate relationships across teams
- Creative and engaging solution finder
- Self-starter with a positive attitude
- Comfortable with technology
- Strong commercial experience or come from a retail back ground
- Advanced Excel experience
- Business acumen and advanced accounting skills (qualification not required but appreciated)
- Competitive basic salary
- 28 days holiday per year
- Private Health Care
- Online discount across all brands
- Flexi-time Monday – Friday
- Contributory pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
We look forward to hearing from you.
BRAVEHEART is an equal opportunities employer and will consider each application on its own merit. Please only apply if you feel you have the necessary experience for this role. If you have any questions please contact our People Manager.