SKIMS are proud to be leaders in the body positivity movement. We feature women of all shapes, sizes, colors and backgrounds. SKIMS is advancing the body movement seen in popular culture, which has already redefined what it means to be sexy and is knocking down outdated physical stereotypes. You will join a team of seasoned fashion and digital executives and help guide the brand on its rapid growth.
The ideal candidate loves concepting, writing and developing amazing creative work that people love to share. We’re expecting this person to lead by example, with a positive attitude and a keen eye for meticulous detail that results in the highest quality creative – we can all be exceptionally proud of.
· Reporting to our Art Director, the Copywriter will concept + execute content storytelling, as well as lead the charge for all written assets developed by SKIMS. Projects include but are not limited to marketing emails, social media content, product drop strategy, and performance marketing.
What you’ll do
· Understand, develop and enhance SKIMS’ tone of voice to be used across all branded assets
· Collaborate with creative team and cross functional partners on a variety of assets, keeping the business strategy top of mind
· Responsible for writing in all mediums including editorials, social postings, creative briefs, brand guidelines, manifestos and video scripts.
· Manage and develop brand voice for GA and ensure it is consistent across all platforms
· Showcase a strong social media IQ with a deep understanding of audience behaviors and writing style’s across Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat, YouTube, Twitter, etc.
· Participate in brainstorming and idea-generating sessions.
· Support the creation of our brand identity and our audience.
· Contribute to new product launches, deck creation and internal collaboration.
· Support PR deliverables including brand messaging and storytelling, ensuring consistency across all messaging for integrated campaigns.
· Ability to work alone or partner with the art team to develop ideas and compelling campaigns for clients.
· 4-6 years of copywriting at least.
· Outstanding grammar and writing skills.
· A passion for storytelling, a master of grammar and the English language, and the ability to tailor writing to communicate Good American’s message
· An understanding of pop culture and language.
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Google Apps and Keynote.