Manager / Senior Manager, Global Social Media
MANAGER / SENIOR MANAGER, GLOBAL SOCIAL MEDIA
Marc Jacobs is looking for a Manager/ Senior Manager Social Media to lead the content creation, community management, and digital partnerships across our suite of social channels. Building relationships and programs with the right creative and content partners is a key responsibility, and this candidate must be able to interpret a social visual language that is brand-right through connections in culture, fashion, arts, and innovation.
- Develop and implement global social media strategies across all Marc Jacobs Social channels (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Youtube, Snapchat, TikTok, Weibo, WeChat, Line).
- Partner with creative and production teams on social shoots, from concept to post-production.
- Develop custom influencer marketing strategies, tactics and activations on a seasonal and ongoing basis.
- Ensure cross-functional alignment with e-commerce, merchandising, retail, licensing and PR.
- Ideate brand initiatives and activations seasonally in partnership with the marketing team for authentic 360 pushes.
- Create social media content calendar and posting schedule across all platforms in alignment with marketing calendar.
- Oversee community management and make sure all direct messages, comments, questions and concerns are answered appropriately and in as real time as possible.
- Identify relevant UGC, editorials and celebrity/influencer dressing in real time.
- Work closely with media agency and digital team to ensure organic and paid social channels are connected and amplified.
- Review, edit and provide direction for regional social strategies and content calendars.
- Coordinate and approve all social media posts generated by Marc Jacobs Fragrances and Marc Jacobs Beauty.
- Oversee all reporting and social analytics to ensure all strategies and tactics are tracking against goals and KPIs.
- Stay on top of industry trends and mine opportunities within partnerships, emerging platforms, and new product betas.
- Evaluate and recommend vendors for social media management, reporting and other analytical needs.
- Manage total social media budget.
- Oversee Social Media Coordinator.
- Reports to Vice President, Marketing and Social Media.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- 5-7 years relevant social marketing experience.
- Fashion experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Candidate must have a deep understanding of and be an active participant in the social media space, both globally and regionally.
- Ability to think both strategically and creatively.
- Results-oriented, with the ability to provide strategic recommendations based on data.
- Passionate about fashion, art, pop culture and global events.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
- Resourceful and proactive, with strong project management skills and attention to detail.
- Experience with social media publishing, analytic and listening tools.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.