BRIDAL MANAGER - (12 month FTC)
Established in 2012, Emilia Wickstead has developed a clear point of distinction in its Ready-To-Wear and Bridal collections as well as a modern take and pace on Made to Measure and Made to Order offerings. Inherently feminine with a nod of old fashion couture, an instance on quality and unerring attention to detail.
Celebrated for combining insistence on tradition with a modern interpretation of femininity, this position offers an opportunity to work with Emilia’s beautiful bridal collection where quality holds the upmost importance. The Bridal Manager plays a vital role in communicating the desires of the client, working personally with each bride to achieve the Emilia Wickstead aesthetic for her wedding day. Working closely with Emilia and the studio team, we require an individual who is able to understand the brand image, Emilia’s vision, our quality standards and the worldwide market needs, to create a bespoke design or guide the client to the perfect dress. We are looking for someone passionate about providing an incredible service for each of our brides.
As well as managing the bridal timeline, liaising with the Production Department, the Bridal Manager will be working in collaboration with the retail team, and reporting to the Store Manager
This is a 12-month fixed term contract for maternity cover.
- Provide impeccable customer service in a luxury boutique environment
- Hosting client appointments, taking notes to ensure all relevant information about their requirements are taken, and following up on any action points
- Maximizing on all new sales opportunities through building client relationships
- Manage the client’s journey from initial contact to wedding day
- Manage bridal timeline and liaise with relevant departments internally to facilitate a seamless customer experience
- Keep an organized fittings diary with the Retail team
- Host bridal fittings and manage handover to production department
- Technically support seamstresses, pattern cutter and production department
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with clients building brand loyalty
- Maximizing on add-on sales and achieving maximum sales potential in line with individual and team targets
- Assisting with day to day ready-to-wear sales in store
- Ensure that bridal garments are cared for and visual standards meet expectations at all times
The Ideal Candidate will possess:
- Experience working in Bridal or background in bespoke retail
- A proven track record of exceeding sales targets
- Excellent interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Detail oriented, highly organized and results driven
- A positive team player with a pro-active and self motivated attitude
- Knowledge of garment construction/design would be beneficial
- Industry awareness and strong knowledge of market trends
Application deadline is the 28th May.