Part-Time Assistant Designer - White Label
- Contribute to research and concept development for White Label collection.
- Help create and update inspiration boards.
- Prep for concept styling: research trips, draping, setting-up fit room for styling.
- Create detailed flats and color-ups from original designs.
- Prep for fittings and clean-up after fittings.
- Take style notes on flats during fittings.
- Update flats throughout the season based on fittings.
- Maintain design boards.
- Help prep for sample review and market.
- Manage design interns.
- Work on special projects.
Skills and Experience:
- Degree in Fashion Design.
- Strong fitting and rendering skills.
- Proficient in photoshop and illustrator.
- Knowledge of fabrication, silhouettes, color ways, construction techniques and trim.
- Demonstrates flexibility and organizational skills.