We are looking for a talented E-Commerce Assistant with previous e-commerce experience in luxury fashion to join us. Please read the details below carefully to ensure that you fulfill the required criteria before applying.
Please note the following:
- This role requires previous E-Commerce experience, preferably in Luxury Fashion.
- The role will be based in the London, and the successful candidate will be required to work in the Roland Mouret office in central London.
- This role will need to prove E-Commerce understanding, knowledge of key trading KPI’s and the ability to prove strategic decisions and the subsequent results in the interview process.
The E-Commerce Assistant will support the Head of Digital & E-Commerce in all duties regarding to the online flagship store, ensuring campaigns are launched effectively with a view of reaching the targets and KPI’s set by the brand.
The role will work directly with a number of agencies, including SEO, PPC and development. The candidate will manage the online product catalogue including, descriptions, pricing, photography, upload and testing. Combined with this they will be responsible for the monitoring of inventory for the store, conducting stock checks and highlighting any problems before troubleshooting. Roland Mouret works with a number of third party websites and affiliates that the candidate will also assist in overseeing.
They will also be responsible for content and CMS changes to the Roland Mouret website. The candidate will work in unison with the Head of Digital and Marketing team in order to executive the brand stories digitally. Using the ESP they will build campaigns in line with the brand messaging and then monitor and analyse the performance of these campaigns. Working flexibly in a fast-paced environment, they will work across multiple disciplines including creative, digital marketing and online trading. They will aid in the smooth operational execution of these communication channels and report back effectively with results and recommendations.
The main duties and responsibilities of the role are:
- Website content updates through CMS systems
- Oversee product uploads and stock management
- Coordinating online stock deliveries and product uploads onto digital flagship store
- Maintaining sales records and online performance reports for online marketing sales analysis
- Maintain & Execute the online marketing calendar in line with brand communications calendar
- Execute all company e-marketing campaigns via the ESP
- Assist with email database growth initiatives and execution
- Work with third party agencies including SEO, PPC and Affiliates.
- Contribute to the ideation of improving the customer experience through online platforms
- Assisting with Ecommerce order fulfilment and customer services support during peak trading periods for the business.
- Experience in working in an E-Commerce team.
- Experience with Shopify.
- Ability to use Microsoft office, primarily Excel.
- Must be detail-oriented, deadline driven, and able to multi-task with solid organizational and time management skills.
- Experience of fashion and the fashion industry is a plus but not essential.
- Self-motivated and enjoys working within a team.
- Understanding of technology systems and able to communicate with technical team members.
- Understanding of the disciplines required to drive traffic to retail websites (ppc, email marketing, link generation, online pr, SEO, offline marketing and pr, affiliate programmes, etc).