Associate Product Manager
Josh Wood Colour is looking for a passionate Associate Product Manager to take the lead on managing the day-to-day requirements of our growing eCommerce business. Sitting at the heart of the organisation this role is very hands on and requires a person who is willing to learn fast and grow with the company.
Josh Wood is a world-leading colourist, an Executive Board Member of the British Beauty Council and a regular host on ITV’s This Morning. He founded the Atelier in 2011 as the home of our handpicked dream team of colourists and stylists. Josh Wood Colour is on a mission to offer a better solution for customers to have fantastic personalised hair colour that is tailored to each individual and a salon quality experience at home.
- Ensure site is optimised for natural search, working with design and engineering teams to maximise on-site relevant content/ link building
- Ensure the site is optimised as a landing destination for all paid and email activity.
- Reporting to the Director of Product, you will be accountable for ongoing user experience development. Feed into the planning of content and activity that supports Global and UK strategy, local promotions, trade plans, seasonal activities and key strategic priorities
- Own and drive analysis of key business metrics: site traffic, conversion analysis, customer behaviour, & engagement metrics across different marketing channels
- Manage agency initiatives and ensure on-time / on budget / high quality deliverables
- Lead team site walks/site reviews and be accountable for day-to-day site maintenance
- Create and optimise product experiences that meet online customer expectations and needs
- Work closely with the digital & social marketing teams on 360 traffic driving campaigns and have an always on presence to support all layers of conversion funnel
- Successful experience within Ecommerce / Online trading
- Ecommerce platform experience (ideally Shopify)
- Passion for exceptional user experience.
- Understanding of eCommerce best practices, website metrics, data analysis, and reporting tools
- Results-driven mentality
- Strong relationship building skills
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- We have a physical office presence in Ladbroke Grove, London, but have a flexible working from home culture
- We are a friendly bunch with a strong and collaborative team culture
- You will be joining a creative team and get the chance to help shape how we work
- Working in a growing brand with global ambition is a unique challenge and opportunity where time passes quickly, no two weeks are the same, and the opportunities for trying new things for personal development are constant
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday
- Generous discounts on hair & beauty products
- Complimentary salon treatments