Creative Consultant (Web) (f/m/d)
Here at Mytheresa, technology meets luxury fashion in a space that celebrates both creativity and digital advancement. Centered in the heart of Europe, we are a dynamic international team, hailing from all corners of the globe. Working together we strive to exceed our customer’s expectations with a passion for innovation.
- Project Management within the Creative Department including:
- Capacity planning, deadlines management and process development of daily business & campaigns in coordination with the Creative Team leads and the Creative Director
- Collaborate with different Mytheresa stakeholders to optimize daily and digital workflows to ensure high end and on point content
- Proactive interface management with other departments
- Content-related quality management in guaranteeing consistent and appropriate editorial content as well as digital CI within the mytheresa.com world
- Organizing, monitoring, and checking all ongoing web design-projects throughout the Creative Department
- Bundle relevant information as well as learnings for the team
- Close collaboration and communication with Creative Team leads and the Creative Director and cross functional Stakeholders
- Several years of experience in e-commerce, content or campaign management, agencies or a similar field, ideally within the fashion industry
- High interest in digital opportunities and innovations for editorial work
- Experience with Content-Management-Systems
- Creative mind with excellent organizational, structural and time-management skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with working in big teams
- Experience in Project Management
- Excellent English skills
At Mytheresa, our people are our success. If you're a self-starter who enjoys an exciting challenge, apply now to be part of our journey and grow with us in a modern working environment.
We treat all applicants, employees, partners and customers equally, irrespective of their race and ethnic background or national origin, their religion or beliefs, their gender and sexual identity, their age, marital status and care responsibility, or any disability.