We’re looking for a Merchandising Assistant to join our team in Istanbul. You will support the Merchandiser in daily workflow and also work closely with the Product Development and Quality Manager. The role requires working cross-functionally with Product Development, Finance, Operations, and Fulfillment.
Your Areas fo Responsibility
- Acting as a point of contact for the suppliers on a day-to-day basis, responding to queries on time.
- Factory visits during and after production. Monitoring quality control procedures and ensuring finished products are in compliance with approved quality standards.
- Keeping records and reporting quality issues after every production.
- Compiling new orders.
- Ensuring suppliers are kept up to date with regards to key dates.
- Ensuring that all vendors receive necessary raw materials and hardware in order to enable them to deliver goods on agreed ex-factory date.
- Tracking invoices. Dealing with any price file queries from finance. Liaising with finance with regards to queries and discrepancies.
- Creating planners and follow-up deliveries with vendors & run weekly ERP delivery reports.
- Working closely with product, design teams and setting up product information for new collections. (Bill of Materials)
- Data entry and checks.
- Managing imports and delivery process.
- Approving shipping documents (packing lists and invoices), communicating any discrepancies to the team.
If you are/have
- 1-year experience in merchandising / planning / manufacturing.
- Knowledge of the production flows.
- Highly proficient in MS Office applications (Excel/Word/PowerPoint).
- Numerical and analytical skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-starter with strong initiative, ownership, and accountability for the brand.
- A team player who is hardworking and dedicated.
Visit our careers page to apply for this position