E-commerce Intern (6months)
WHO ARE WE
Norse Projects is a creative studio and brand, working at the intersection of art, design and function. Philosophically rooted in Scandinavia with a Nordic aesthetic, and the idea that good design is functional and timeless in nature, our sensibilities are formed through active participation of contemporary culture along with a love for innovation, technology, research, and continuous progress.
With our heritage in street culture and skateboarding and inspiration from architecture and the subtle landscapes of the North, each product is developed with an emphasis of relevance relating to its essential nature; from the fabric and yarns to the functions it must perform. Norse Projects products are sold in culturally forward independent boutiques, leading department stores, online key accounts partners, and specialty retailers both domestically and internationally. They are also sold through three company-owned stores in Copenhagen and on the company’s direct-to-consumer portal, norseprojects.com.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Organized, communicative, fast-paced, creative – the E-commerce intern will assist in supporting the Marketing and E-commerce Team in the development and continuous optimization of its digital properties and E-commerce websites. This is a highly collaborative position that works with cross-functional partners. An ideal opportunity for an individual striving to learn the fundamentals of E-commerce, product management, and digital marketing.
The Digital Intern will support the marketing team in executing the multi-channel content calendar across website pages, email, paid media, and affiliates.
The work environment at Nose Project is fast-paced and energetic; no day is ever the same. You will be based at Norse Projects' Studio in Copenhagen.
Tasks will include, but not be limited to
- Ensure the online product catalog is aligned with seasonal marketing activities
- Support the production and delivery of various marketing materials, website needs, and brand-related assets for both internal use and external partners
- Perform daily checks to ensure all branded content is reflecting properly on the website and affiliate sites
- Work closely with PR team on editorial shoots, sample coordination, and other marketing collateral for implementation on site
- Support our B2B team in getting the online product catalog updated at all time for our wholesale portal
- Assist in the creation of presentations for internal use
- Must be detail-oriented, deadline-driven, and able to multi-task with solid organizational and time management skills
- Interest in digital strategy and E-commerce
- A mix of creative and analytical skills
- Strong digital design sensibilities and understanding of user experience
- Fluent in English
- Seeks to create and constantly improve processes where needed
- Delves into details, while still maintaining a global macro-perspective
- High level of attention to detail
Currently Studying undergrad or graduate degree in Marketing, Digital or similar field.
The internship is expected to start when we find the right candidate. As we interview candidates continuously, we kindly ask you to register your application as soon as possible. Please ensure your application is written in English and your CV and a personal letter.