PR & Marketing Intern (6 months)
WHO ARE WE
Norse Projects is a creative studio and brand, working at the intersection of art, design and function. Philosophically rooted in Scandinavia with a Nordic aesthetic, and the idea that good design is functional and timeless in nature, our sensibilities are formed through active participation of contemporary culture along with a love for innovation, technology, research, and continuous progress.
With our heritage in street culture and skateboarding and inspiration from architecture and the subtle landscapes of the North, each product is developed with an emphasis of relevance relating to its essential nature; from the fabric and yarns to the functions it must perform. Norse Projects products are sold in culturally forward independent boutiques, leading department stores, online key accounts partners, and specialty retailers both domestically and internationally. They are also sold through three company-owned stores in Copenhagen and on the company’s direct-to-consumer portal, norseprojects.com.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Organized, communicative, fast-paced, creative – the PR & Marketing intern will assist in supporting the Communication and Content Production teams in the development of our PR and Social Media strategy as well as in the production of assets for our channels. This is a highly collaborative position that works with cross-functional partners and external contacts. An ideal opportunity for an individual striving to learn the fundamentals of PR and Marketing.
The PR & Marketing Intern will support the marketing team in executing the multi-channel content calendar and following up with external partners.
The work environment at Nose Project is fast-paced and energetic; no day is ever the same. You will be based at Norse Projects' Studio in Copenhagen.
Tasks will include, but not be limited to
- Assist the content production team in delivering assets, booking photoshoots, models
- Support the production and delivery of various marketing materials, website needs, and brand-related assets for both internal use and external partners
- Work closely with PR team on editorial shoots, sample coordination, and other marketing collateral for press and other external partners
- Support the development and implementation of our influencer strategy
- Assist the customer service team in building a community through our messaging channels
- Assist in the creation of presentations for internal use
- Must be detail-oriented, deadline-driven, and able to multi-task with solid organizational and time management skills
- Interest in Marketing and PR
- A mix of creative and analytical skills
- Strong digital design sensibilities
- Social and eager to build connections
- Fluent in English
- Seeks to create and constantly improve processes where needed
- Delves into details, while still maintaining a global macro-perspective
- High level of attention to detail
Currently Studying undergrad or graduate degree in Marketing, Communication or similar field.
The internship is expected to start when we find the right candidate. As we interview candidates continuously, we kindly ask you to register your application as soon as possible. Please ensure your application is written in English and your CV and a personal letter.