We are currently seeking a Wholesale Intern to join the La DoubleJ wholesale department. Reporting to the Sales Director, this role will support the team for all wholesale activities.
WHERE: Based in Milano (both SW and Office days)
AVAILABILITY: From End May to September/October 2021
What you’ll do:
- Support the Team during markets (before, during and after the appointments);
- Enter and update customer orders with 100% accuracy and maintain the sales tools updated: contact list/mapping/sales reports;
- Monitor stock levels on a regular basis;
- Identify and prospect new sales opportunities; help to structure and conduct market researches to broaden the knowledge on competitors;
- Support the team with miscellaneous tasks or projects related to International Sales (swaps, reorders...).
What we're looking for:
- Fluency in Italian and English;
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word;
- Proficiency in data management tool knowledge;
- Technical literacy required: comfortable in approaching technical issues and discussing related solutions;
- Ability to thrive in a challenging, fast paced and dynamic working environment;
- Ability to multi-task effectively (crucial);
- Exceptional attention to detail and strong inclination to problem solving;
- Excellent time management and follow up skills;
- Reliably proactive, motivated, enthusiastic, and focused on achieving great results;
- Fun to work with!
La DoubleJ is a multi-tasking Milanese brand that edits the very best of Italy. Founded by J.J. Martin in 2015, the company has expanded from a shoppable magazine selling just vintage clothing and jewelry, to a full lifestyle label offering new fashion made with archival prints, cool home design and rare vintage. All of La DoubleJ’s creations—from its content, editorial projects and pop up shops, to its product design and wildly patterned showroom in Milan—are distilled through a lens of pure joy, eye-popping print and love of all things maximal and dedicated to all the Great Gorgeous Girls who rock it with style.
Los Angeles-born, Milan-based journalist and vintage collector J.J. Martin has spent the past 16 years scoping out the very best of Italian fashion and design as a contributing editor at Harper’s Bazaar USA, WSJ, and Wallpaper magazines. Her writing has also appeared in T: The NY Times Style Magazine, Japanese Vogue, AD and Elle Décor. Now Martin translates her experience as an editor into discovering hidden archives, curating under-the-radar talent, and shining the light on Italy’s unsung historic producers as creative director for La DoubleJ.