Imagine yourself in a value-driven company that puts their people first. Where the PEOPLE (HR) function is vital to the success of the business. If you believe people are the priority, then take on this central role as our PEOPLE (HR) Manager in our Belgium market.
You will be taking the lead of the PEOPLE team, consisting of 4 direct colleagues based in Antwerp, Belgium. We are responsible for attracting, engaging and developing over 800+ colleagues across our Retail and Wholesale businesses. Our vision, culture and values are central to the way our organisation operates – and working in close cooperation with our global PEOPLE function, we dedicate all our efforts to ensure our colleagues experience this.
As PEOPLE Manager, you will be responsible for the direction of our PEOPLE function in the Belgium market. In partnership with management, and together with your team, you will design and deliver a PEOPLE plan in response to current and future business needs. Your main duties will include HR planning, Employee Relations, Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, Engagement, Payroll, Rewards and Health & Safety.
More specifically, your responsibilities will include:
- Developing the overall PEOPLE strategy for retail and wholesale
- Focusing on improving PEOPLE processes and systems
- Functional role within the core HR activities
- Partnering across the business to deliver business critical initiatives
- Ownership for growing your team based on empowerment
- Personal and professional growth through a central role in a critical market within a global company with an ambitious PEOPLE agenda
- A team that is committed to learning from and with each other
- An autonomous environment with a family of colleagues
- A culture where new ideas are welcomed and quickly transformed into action.
What matters most to us is that you are have the experience and necessary drive to create a real impact on the business through the nurture and development of our People. In addition, you:
- have 5+ years of experience working in a PEOPLE Manager position
- are fluent in Dutch, French and English spoken and written
- an authentic and engaging leader
- appreciate a flat hierarchy where each individual has the freedom with responsibility
- have a proactive energy towards the PEOPLE function and its valuable contribution to our business
WE LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU
Please apply with your CV and motivation letter as soon as possible and no later than 15th of June.
If you have any questions regarding the position, you are welcome to contact David Van Gansbeke by email firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0032(0)496702433.
We process applications on an ongoing basis and reserve the right to take down the ad, when we find the right candidate.
At BESTSELLER, we are more than 17,000 people in 38 different countries working for over 20 fashion brands such as JACK & JONES, SELECTED, VERO MODA, ONLY, PIECES, VILA, OBJECT, MAMALICIOUS, NAME IT, NOISY MAY and Y.A.S. We are a family-owned company with a strong foundation and values to build on, empowering us to pursue the ideas we believe in to take BESTSELLER forward. We provide equal opportunities for everyone, irrespective of gender, age, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or religious background, while creating an empowering environment where people can thrive and develop. For more information, visit www.about.bestseller.com.