3 days left
- Full Time
Location: London, E8
Hours: Full time
LN-CC are looking for an experienced, talented, and ambitious Art Director to join our fast-paced in-house creative team. In this role, you will be responsible for creating new concepts, and maintaining and constantly evolving the LN-CC identity through it’s various digital and commercial channels.
As Art Director, you will work closely with the Creative Director, Editor, Social Media Manager, and across our Marketing and Commercial Teams, as well as external partners and collaborators to ensure a timely delivery of creative assets in line with brand and commercial objectives.
The candidate will have a keen eye for fashion imagery, moving image, and typography, as well as an instinct for delivering work at the highest level, and a strong desire to push boundaries to take the LN-CC visual communications to the next level. You are someone that is proactive, has a fervent attention to detail, and can deliver fresh ideas in a fast-paced ever evolving environment.
What you'll do:
- Developing, innovating, and upholding LN-CC brand and style guidelines; ensuring brand identity and brand frameworks are reflected across all touchpoints. You will be the owner and guardian of the visual output for LN-CC.
- Working closely with the Creative Director to elevate the quality, creativity, and deliverables of all asset creation.
- Researching and creating ideas for new marketing/commercial campaigns.
- Art directing photoshoots, campaigns, and other productions.
- Maintaining and ensuring a high level of finish for all asset creation.
- Support the conception, creation, development, and design of all digital assets (homepages, emails, editorial, digital ads/banners, videos, interactive animations) – this includes the management of all content and asset delivery.
- Respond to internal and external briefs, filtering down to the creative team and leading the development of innovative and compelling creative concept.
- Commissioning talent such as illustrators, animators, stylists, photographers, etc. to create content for new projects.
What we're looking for:
- At least 5 years of experience working as an Art Director.
- A relevant (directional) portfolio, with demonstrated experience showcasing assets for brands in the luxury fashion sector.
- A sharp eye for image curation, moving images, motion graphics, and typograph.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Possesses an eager attitude and a creative approach to problem solving.
- Able to work and be proactive in a fast-paced environment; to pick up and adapt quickly to new systems, processes, and tools.
- Able to handle and manage multiple ongoing projects independently.
- Able to work freely in Adobe Photoshop, After Effects and Illustrator; experience with Figma is a plus.
- Ability to produce work for a wide range of channels, including social media, email, desktop and mobile, with a good understanding of the best practices of each platform.
- Interest and experience in the latest technologies such as Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality, 3D and more.
- A genuine interest and vast knowledge of contemporary culture, photography, and fashion.
- A detail orientated approach with ability to work independently and manage more than one project at a time, and to liaise with their team throughout.
- Great attention to detail, forthcoming with ideas and initiatives, enthusiastic and collaborative.
- Commercially focused with a curiosity to understand the performance behind projects.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to articulate creative ideas and bring them to life.