Who What Wear is looking to hire an Executive/Personal Assistant to join its award-winning workplace culture. Executive/Personal Assistant to support Co-Founder & CEO, Katherine Power.
As the Executive/Personal Assistant, you will be the first point of contact for Katherine across all of Who What Wear and additional brands including Versed, Merit, and Avaline. You will support Katherine in several key areas, including calendar management (across all brands, including personal), scheduling, meeting/press/conference preparation, internal and external communication, and more.
The ideal candidate is detail oriented, consistent, structured, and organized when it comes to taking on complex tasks and situations. Strong communication and interpersonal skills are essential as this person will manage executive relationships and must do so with tact and precision. Schedule flexibility and attention to detail are vital as well.
This role will be 4-6 months and based in Los Angeles. You will report directly to Co-Founder & CEO, Katherine Power.
*COVID-19 Hiring: We understand how difficult it is to start a new position with a new company in the age of coronavirus. Our People team and hiring managers are here to guide you through this journey. Currently, our physical offices are closed, and all employees are WFH until further notice. That said, all of our recruiting, interviews, and onboarding activities are online. Thank you for understanding.
- Prioritize, coordinate, maintain, and manage exceptionally busy and ever-changing calendars for Co-Founder & CEO, Katherine Power, with sharp detail.
- Prepare correspondence, reports, presentations, and meeting agendas as needed.
- Thoroughly prepare Katherine for all meetings, media interviews, conference panels, podcasts, etc. by gathering all relevant materials, background and supporting information.
- Act as primary liaison between the CEO and external constituencies
- Coordinate international and domestic travel logistics including flight itineraries, hotel rates, reservations and car services.
- Execute day-to-day administrative tasks including organizing documents, arranging deliveries/returns, and updating contacts.
- Assist with Board presentation materials and communications.
- On-call and available for business and personal needs.
- 5+ years of experience in an Executive Assistant position supporting C-Suite executives
- Experience supporting executives who work closely with Investors and the Board Members
- Ability to prioritize effectively in a fast-paced environment and stay calm under pressure
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in G Suite and Apple products
Benefits & Perks:
- Work/Life Balance: Unlimited time off, paid holidays, Summer Fridays (Half-day Fridays), paid winter break, and flexible work schedules.
- Wellness: 85%–100% company-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance for employees in addition to short- and long-term disability coverage and life insurance. Self-Care Fridays (Half-day Fridays) to encourage self-care and mental health awareness.
- Financial Well-being: Sponsored 401k plan with unlimited access to financial advisors and planning tools. Bonus eligibility for all Full-Time employees.
- Opportunity to Fight Racism: We’re proud to match 100% of employee donations made to organizations that combat racism or support recovery from racist acts of violence.
- Opportunity to Do Good: Each employee dedicates one day per year toward an impactful social good project.
Who What Wear provides an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation, and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Who What Wear believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as an international company, and we seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
More about Who What Wear:
Who What Wear is an international fashion company known for its content sites—whowhatwear.com and whowhatwear.co.uk—and its affordable, size-inclusive, and trend-forward line of clothing and accessories. The brand was founded in 2006 by Hillary Kerr and Katherine Power and includes the chart-topping career podcast, Second Life, which is hosted by Kerr. Most recently, Who What Wear launched a sister company, Versed, which is a clean skincare line with products at affordable prices. Headquartered in Los Angeles, Who What Wear also has offices in New York City and London, with Amazon, Greycroft Partners, BDMI, WndrCo, and others as key investors.