Retail Store Manager
Miista is looking for a Store Manager for our store in Duke of York Square, nr. Sloane Square, London.
The Store Manager is responsible for leading the Miista store in all aspects, from sales and profit to the brand-building functions of the store.
The successful candidate will be a leader and plan the daily operations in the store. This person will have strong sales and business acumen, will offer excellent customer service, have visual merchandising experience, be confident in areas of marketing/brand building, and liaise with stylists, press and bloggers that come to the store.
As a Brand Ambassador for Miista, the successful candidate will offer a unique shopping experience to our customers and convey the brand ethos at all times. This candidate should be a confident, hard-working and diligent salesperson, able to recruit and train new employees.
- Leading and planning the daily tasks and operations in the store, ensuring a smooth running of the store.
- Assisting customers, inventory management, reconciling cash and achieving sales targets.
- Carrying out the fulfilment of online orders where necessary.
- Building positive relationships with customers in-store, guiding and aiding these customers in an educating and professional manner.
- Ensure that the store is presentable and has the appropriate stock to respond to the business needs.
- Visual merchandising.
- In-store event organisation for both community and brand building, in collaboration with our in-house marketing and press team.
- Point of contact with stylists, press and bloggers coming to the store.
- Lead, train and manage the store staff employees.
- Recruitment of suitable store staff.
- Analyzing sales and business figures, taking the required actions.
- Administrative duties such as reporting and communicating with the Head Office.
- Communicate and strategize with our Head Office in London to ensure consistency in sales growth and brand awareness.
The Ideal Candidate
- Solid management background with at least two years of store management experience for a high-end retail brand.
- Strong customer relations experience.
- Passionate about fashion and shoes.
- Experience in training staff in sales and service.
- Target driven and result orientated.
- Organised, service-minded and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Fluent in English.
- Proficient at MS Office.
Please provide your application as soon as possible as we interview candidates continuously.
Our Position: The Opposite Thing
Designed in London — Made in Spain — EU Sourced and Produced
Miista upends the exclusionary practices of the fashion industry to show how we’re actually living now. Over the last ten years, we are proud to have built a brand that through craft, our community, the risks we’ve taken and a sometimes
bizarre willingness to laugh at ourselves, has made an elegant commitment to the alternative. A dedication to the opposite thing.
What does that mean? That we’re happy to sacrifice profit and to subvert problematic fashion trends for women to create a product that has personality in addition to aesthetic value. A product that knows women don’t really shop using the search words ‘pretty’ now. If we were your friend, Miista would be the odd one at school who grew up and got an attitude and a sense of confidence. You know when it’s a Miista.