Social Media Intern
Crabtree & Evelyn is in the midst of reinventing itself as a socially-led, digitally-driven company. We are looking for someone with a passion for our mission of exploration for growth, and the experience to create and curate a global society of explorers.
We live by four key values – Adventure (be curious and daring), Passion (be energetic and driven), Connection (be empathetic and engaging), and Authenticity (be real and raw). These will be your lodestones, and if these values do not set your blood racing and scream out who you are this is not the job for you.
The heart of our business model are small, highly entrepreneurial teams with full responsibility for acquiring and leveraging relationships – and all the tools (social, e-commerce, retail, partnerships) to do so. We do not see countries – we serve major global cities. Our aim as a brand is to build a global society and activate that through local city communities. The purpose of the “City-State Pod” is to grow our community, connect with local Explorers, find the stories, tell the stories – importantly – be the story - to create and nurture a community. The “City State Pod” does not see channels, only relationships which span the full potential of the city.
This internship roll is a unique opportunity for an exceptional person to be part of a distinct go to market strategy and learn how to develop online community building plan to grow C&E as a brand.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Assist Global Social Media Manager with social strategy, development and execution across global social platforms - Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube, TikTok, etc
· Assist in managing community management across social platforms within 24 hours (responding to comments, dms, engaging with community, etc)
· Acting as a liaison between social media team and customer care team for social media customer inquiries
· Trend and competitive research across social media and beauty industries
· Reporting on social media analytics, providing insights on metrics, and presenting creative solutions for social media growth.
· Schedule content for social platforms according to monthly concept calendar, events and other web campaigns.
· Boost posts according to defined weekly Boost Strategy
· Assist with other social media responsibilities as needed
Experience & Competencies Required:
· Social media experience preferred
Education and Qualifications Required:
· Must be enrolled in a Graduate or Undergraduate program
· Must be currently enrolled in a Internship School program
· Passion for social media and storytelling
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Meticulous attention to detail
· Self-motivated multi-tasker with a strong work ethic
· Enthusiasm and an eagerness to learn
· Ability to collaborate and be a team player
· Understanding of Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, TikTok, and Pinterest
· Ability to work remotely
· Interest in beauty
This position is an unpaid internship that is designed to help with college credit. You can use this position for the college credit you need for an internship in your specific major. You will receive whatever credit needed to fulfill that internship requirement.