Reports to: Logistics Manager
- Every day the energy, creativity and passion of Manolo permeates through our business.
- We believe in the artist and the artisan; we are innovative while still protecting our heritage.
- We strive for timeless beauty and quality craftmanship.
- We celebrate curiosity and believe in working proactively and being solution focused.
- We believe in upholding family values; we treat everyone with honesty, respect and kindness while nurturing our teams to deliver excellence.
- We believe in making people smile.
The Logistics Assistant will oversee the product flow from the VAT warehouse to the clients, making sure that all related information is kept up-to-date and accurately within the MBIL systems. The role helps to ensure the smooth running of the Logistics Department.
- Responsible for the administration of the Outbound Logistic flows from the Italian 3PL.
- Processing the Advance Shipping Notices and Outbound Pick Tickets.
- Supporting the 3PL with any stock queries and necessary Pick Tickets amendments
- Maintaining Systems accurate and updated information.
- Reviewing stock levels on daily basis, ensuring the figures are aligned across all systems.
- Ensuring seamless flow of communication with all relevant internal Departments such as Production, Stock control, Accounts.
- Checking Purchase Invoices (prices, quantities, etc).
- Printing and checking Pro-forma Invoices and Sales Invoices.
- Managing dispatch bookings on to Clients online portals.
- Create and circulate weekly inventory and KPIs reports.
- Liaising with Factories to schedule bookings, authorisations, request shipping documents, packing lists etc.
- Supporting the MB shipments from Head Office and other locations outside of the EU.
- Any other ad hoc tasks that may be required.
Any other tasks as requested.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Fluent in Italian and English.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Understanding of VAT/Duties charges.
- Knowledge of Incoterms.
- Previous supply chain/logistics experience required.
- Proven ability to work to stringent deadlines.
- Highly organised, diligent with attention to detail and the ability to maintain these skills whilst working under pressure.