Product Visual Merchandiser
5 days left
- Full Time
At a Glance:
Support the most exciting and fastest-growing global sports brand with their own retail store and wholesale doors. In this position, you will be among the first hires of the Global Visual Merchandising Team.
Therefore we are looking for an experienced Visual Merchandiser that will be responsible for helping to enhance our brand aesthetic and create a memorable customer shopping experience by executing and maintaining interior and window displays.
We are a Trade Marketing team consisting of trade designers, producers, digital experts, rollout specialists and visual merchandisers covering topics related to our own retail and trade marketing at On. Our goal is to deliver a premium and innovative experience to our customers across the globe.
- Build strong and efficient relationships with VM Creative Presentation partners in order to identify, plan and execute all in-store floor moves.
- Partner with Marketing peers on campaign briefings and productions.
- Participate in-store management meetings and daily sales rallies to share best practices and reinforce brand standards
- Work closely with the retail merchandising / sales planning team to ensure the planned range for each store can actually be visually displayed in a nice way
- Work with Store Management and Retail Merchandisers on current business to identify merchandising trends or opportunities: slow selling looks or styles
- Manage day to day visual merchandising, plan and prep, in keeping with a rolling VM calendar, for the up-coming store changeover.
- Execute and manage floor moves and store changeovers.
- Communicate on a regular basis with store line to ensure that Creative meets Business needs.
- Take responsibility for staying connected to partnering departments, including updates to the VM guideline, showrooms, advertising, product deliveries and buys.
- Actively participate in the timely updating of the Team Site, including window and in-store photo review uploads and regional calendars.
- Know and be aware of creative competition, learn from what you see outside of your immediate environment and report back to management on observations and insights.
- Minimum 4 years proven work experience as Visual Merchandiser or Product Planner
- Proven experience supporting window / in-store and event installations
- Proven track record of projects in the fashion sector, retail industry
- Strong project management experience in a cross functional set up
- Experience implementing sustainability approach and circular business model initiatives to visual merchandising
- Experience with retail and wholesale shop planning projects will be a plus
- Ability to combine creative thinking with strategic planning and execution
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written (in English)
- Computer literacy and proficiency with digital tools: MS Suite, Google Suite, Dropbox, Asana, Slack, Keynote
- Strong organizational skills with meticulous attention to detail, passion and interest in art, design and fashion
What we offer:
We offer a dynamic, challenging and sportive environment that has been ranked as the ‘fastest-growing sports company’ of its time. With offices across the globe, we are an international team that is hungry to innovate and build something incredible. We foster an active environment where each individual thrives for excellence and can achieve their full potential. This is where your work matters, you’re hands-on and your team members are amongst the very best in their respective disciplines and fields.
If you are driven to bring On to the next level, curious about the opportunity and want to be part of our growing team send us your application, and join the ONiverse!