GANNI Ecommerce Assistant
Driven by our mission to be a Copenhagen brand with a global outlook, we are now looking for an Ecommerce Assistant to join our global Ecommerce team in London.
The position is full-time with flexible working hours, and you will be reporting directly to our Global Ecommerce Manager.
PURPOSE OF JOB
You will be an ambassador for GANNI. You will work in our trendy East London office. The GANNI culture is based on a learning and results-driven mentality. Where everyone is united by a common purpose.
At GANNI we are passionate and optimistic people who live and breathe everything we stand for. You have a responsible, environmentally friendly approach to our business. You keep an open mind; you are authentic in everything you do.
You will have experience with excel and navigating large datasheets, be highly detail-orientated and excellent at time management. You will be supporting our expansion into China and the US, growing marketplace exposure and helping with ad/hoc requests within the e-commerce team across GANNI.com.
This is an entry-level admin position and we’re looking for a candidate who thrives on data analysis, is a good communicator and comfortable working across multiple time zones.
Creating and preparing all product files relating to our Tmall and Farfetch businesses
- Consolidating master data overview for upcoming launches on Tmall and collaborate with a local Chinese partner on data management and asset upload
- Working closely with the Global E-commerce Manager to ensure Mandarin translations are turned around in a timely fashion
- Working closely with the US trade manager to support GANNI growth within Farfetch including managing replenishment, new product upload, reporting and invoicing as well as ad-hoc tasks.
- Conducting daily site checks to monitor which products have gone live, with correct copy, sizing, images etc
- Drive UGC growth through reach out and imagery approval via Dash Hudson, ensuring coverage on key seasonal products, monitor and report back on performance
- Supporting the E-commerce team with ad-hoc data analysis and site updates
At least 1 year of work experience ideally in e-commerce or a data-driven environment
- Strong Excel and Powerpoint skills
- Extreme attention to detail and highly organized
- Commercially aware and customer-focused
- Comfortable using technical tools and system
- Collaborative way of working, you thrive in a team environment
- Passionate about GANNI
- A consistent positive and open-minded attitude towards life and the people in it
NICE TO HAVE QUALIFICATIONS
Knowledge of Danish or Mandarin would be an advantage but not essential
As we interview candidates continuously, we ask you to kindly send your application as soon as possible.
Working at GANNI
GANNI has developed exponentially over recent years with its Scandi 2.0 sense of style full of personality and contrasts. GANNI has more than 100 employees working in offices in Copenhagen, London and New York and additional 200 employees working in stores across Europe and the United States. The brand is represented in more than 600 of the world’s finest retailers.
Working at GANNI is all about making the women who wear our clothes feel confident and capable of anything. We believe it is our moral obligation to minimize our social and environmental impact and strive to be the most responsible version of ourselves. We’re committed to making better choices every day and do better every day. We strive to empower our employees to work independently and contribute to shaping the future of our organization. Our hierarchy is flat, and our communication is open and trustworthy. We believe strongly in mutual respect and have a genuine interest in learning from each other.
GANNI is committed to creating a more diverse and inclusive workforce, building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. It is a fundamental policy at GANNI not to discriminate on any basis or characteristics. Everyone is welcome and encouraged to apply!