We are offering an exciting opportunity as a Merchandiser at our Gothenburg HQ. When working with us you can expect working with great colleagues in a rapidly expanding Global fashion company, where every day brings unique challenges and possibilities.
The main objective of Merchandiser is to have a deep understanding of our sales (demand) through each channel and plan inventory (supply) accordingly. To thrive within this role you need to have a deep commercial understanding, sensitive of trends combined with a anyltical mindset.
You will work with the forecast and interact with each channel owner as well as design, marketing and other functions to have an understanding of our sales, upcoming activities and market trends. It is important that you work cross-functional and have close relationship with design, marketing, prodution and sales channels.
- Work with general stock levels but predominately for online and marketplaces
- Forecasting of re-orders and delivery schedule
- Forecast demand from wholesale partners and manage re-orders
- Build a successful NOS program
- Identify potential slow movers and define actions
- Inform supply chain about potential and necessary stock movement
- Plan sale and level of discount
- Responsible for preparing weekly reports, including, but not limited to, analysis of sales figures and forecasting future sales volumes, managing and controlling data analysis, stock levels, best sellers, KPI's
- Regularly reviewing performance indicators, such as sales and discount levels
- Follow sell through at all AA units as well as wholesale, communicate solutions/actions to improve the same
- Follow margin and sell through, identify profitable products/categories
- Regular analysis of category performance in order to maximise commercial opportunities
- Analysing consumer buying patterns and predict future trends
- Have an understanding of the customer and development of the same
- Assortment planning together with designer and product developer/buyer (product mix, launch month and price
- Work closely with buyers during the planning process and in season to ensure optimum mix of categories by sales channel
- Achieve budgeted margin and sell through
- Manage both good and poor performance, review and develop direct reporting
- Create a bottoms-up architecture and framework for the collection - across all Product Groups - in the form of seasonal Range Plans that correspond to the long-term business objectives and KPI targets
- 2-years' proven merchandising experience within a multi-channel fashion retailer
- Has a strong commercial acumen with excellent analytical and numerical skills
- Enjoys working collaboratively, as part of a team and building strong working relationships
- Is self-confident, fun, passionate about Retail and Merchandising
- Thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic & fun environment
Please apply by providing a motivational letter and CV. We will hire as soon as we find the right person.
Salary: According to agreement
Start date: According to agreement
Location: Gothenburg HQ