Part Time Flagship Store Sales Consultant
Working as part of the Emilia Wickstead flagship store team, the Part Time Sales Consultant will be focused on developing the customer experience and team culture within the boutique along with nurturing their own relationships and client opportunities to drive sales and a positive brand experience.
Part time hours would be flexible, likely to include weekends and change according to the needs of the business.
- Achieve monthly sales targets set by the store manager
- Focus on delivering an increase in average transaction value, units per transaction and client data capture both for their clients and across the boutique team
- Create high value transactions with clients through upselling across bespoke, made-to-order and ready to wear collections.
- Offer a disciplined approach to client engagement, working with head office to ensure a high customer retention rate and increased value amongst our clients.
- Nurture new prospect clients into to the world of Emilia Wickstead offering services in a warm and welcoming manner
- Proactively use various tools of messaging, social media and marketing tools to keep up to date with Emilia Wickstead clients
- Styling clients with total looks envisioning the Emilia Wickstead woman
- Support the boutique manager and head office during events to develop them as relationship building occasions
- Support the store with varied responsibilities across stock management, visual merchandising and general housekeeping
The ideal candidate will possess:
- At least two years experience working in a prestigious ready to wear environment
- A proven track record of exceeding sales targets
- Detail oriented, highly organized and results driven
- A positive team player with a pro-active and self motivated attitude
- Industry awareness and strong knowledge of market trends