Social Media Manager
Social Media Manager
Tanya Taylor is looking for a creative and passionate Social Media Manager to join our growing company!
The Social Media Manager will be responsible for the planning, creation, and posting of all content to our branded social media platforms with a focus on Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, and Pinterest. This role will report to our Director of Communications and work closely with the larger Marketing & Communications team to achieve shared objectives. This role will also work closely with our Founder/CEO on developing brand identity and voice for the channel.
The ideal candidate has an inherent love of fashion with a passion for digital content creation that’s both artful and reactive to key trends. This candidate has an appetite for leaning into all new technologies offered in a timely manor, keeping the brand at the forefront of new platform integrations.
The candidate should have proven experience growing a brand’s identity and community across channels and platforms, with a strong eye and taste level for content and photography balanced with an understanding of growth and analytics. Must understand both the art and the science of social media and be excited to take full ownership of the channel including calendar planning, ideation of concepts and storytelling, execution of content capture/creation, copywriting of captions, and analysis and reporting of results. This is an exciting opportunity to help craft the brand voice and identity of a fast-growing fashion company on a high-visibility channel.
· Development of brand identity and voice on social media in partnership with Founder/CEO, Director of Communications, and Junior Art Director
· Ownership of social media calendar, planning strategically to align with key dates, cultural happenings, and consumer mindset while aligning with overall Marketing & Communications calendar
· Ideation for all social content across feeds and stories
· Dedication to actively creating relevant and timely content, responding to key social trends
· Work closely with Junior Art Director to capture/create content for brand initiatives and maintain library of social media content, while also independently capturing strong content via iPhone photography and video in the office and at events
· Copywriting for all social media captions and Instagram Stories
· Proactive community management, engagement and growth, interacting with customers and directing customer service inquiries to appropriate teams
· Analysis and reporting on all social media content and initiatives to determine success and learnings while providing actionable insights
· Partner with PR team to identify brand appropriate social media influencers and content creators
· Competitive analysis and research on social media trends and best practices
· Strategic input and assistance with larger brand marketing initiatives and events
· Assistance with paid social creative/copywriting
· 3+ years of experience in a content creation or social media management role, or equivalent
· Extremely fluent in all social media channels including Instagram, Tiktok and Pinterest – Graphic Design/Shoot Production experience/knowledge a plus
· Experience with iPhone photography and content creation
· Strong copywriting skills with the ability to understand brand voice and adapt as necessary
· Excellent written and verbal communications
· Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at once with sense of urgency
· Strong planning and organizational skills with attention to detail
· Ability to thrive under pressure and use discretionary judgment to make solid decisions
- Strong sense of professionalism and interpersonal skills
- Team player with positive attitude, ability to take feedback, and quickly pivot to new directions when needed
- Exceptional taste level and understanding of contemporary womenswear and competitive fashion landscape
To Apply: Please send your resume and relevant work to Emily.King@tanyataylor.com , subject line: Social Media Manager Application