Logistics Manager (M,F,D,X)
Allies Group is a fast-growing global skincare company with 2 brands (Allies of Skin & PSA) that celebrates diversity among all people and their skin types and colours. Our mission is to encourage and enable effortless joy; the kind that feeling good about yourself brings. Every formula we create is our commitment to being allies for life.
Our products are sold globally in major international multi-store retailers like ASOS, Boots, CultBeauty, Douglas, Galleries Lafayette, Harrods, SpaceNK…etc. as well as through our own eCommerce platform and through Amazon.
We are looking for a dynamic and experienced Logistics Manager to lead the B2B order fulfillment and shipping process with stakeholders. You will be responsible for working with the supply chain team, warehouses, forwarders, and retailers to ensure that all deliveries arrive on time and in full at the customers.
The ideal candidate will have a strong track record in logistics, supply chain management, and/or operation.
- Manage day-to-day order fulfillment of global B2B-Retail accounts
- Process daily B2B orders, and monitor the shipping process
- Work with 3PLs and customers’ logistics departments to optimize fulfillment and shipping procedures to achieve service level excellence
- Monitor fulfillment related KPI
- Execute end-of-month reporting requirements (i.e. VAT, stock reconciliation…etc.)
- Be an effective connector across supply chain team, sales team as well as external logistics partners
- Develop and document a catalog of SOPs and best practices for each area of our operations
- Analyze data to assess performance improvements
- Collaborate with the finance department to ensure retailers’ payment on time
- Min. Bachelor’s degree in supply chain management or similar
- 3 - 5 years proven experience in global distribution and logistics management
- Strong understanding of fulfillment processes and ERP systems
- An analytical mind - comfortable with BI tools such as Excel
- Strong cross-functional communication skills (verbal and written English)
- Ability to work under pressure and to excel within a fast-paced environment
- These characteristics describe you: punctual, reliable, detail-oriented, upbeat, “can do” attitude – no job is too big or too small
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to multitask and prioritize work
- FMCG experience. Beauty, consumables, or packaging experience is a plus
- Experience in managing a team is a plus