Global Social Media Lead
Finematter is an online destination for high and fine designer jewellery, connecting jewellery designers and consumers across the globe.
With offices in London and Copenhagen, Finematter has its roots in Scandinavian design with a global outlook. We have Pernille Teisbaek on board as Creative Advisor (+1M IG followers, model, author, influencer, etc.), are investor-backed with $2 million, and have been dubbed the new Farfetch for fine jewellery by global publications like The New York Times, Financial Times, British Vogue and The Sunday Times.
We’ve partnered with renowned jewellery designers from across the world such as Repossi, Charlotte Chesnais, Delfina Delettrez, Anissa Kermiche, Alighieri, Wwake and CVC Stones and have launched authenticated vintage jewellery from houses such as Chanel, Dior and Celine.
We're looking for a talented and ambitious candidate to lead our social media practice. Finematter is on an ambitious growth journey and our social channels play a vital part in spurring that growth. We have three overall objectives for our social media practice:
- Create excitement and hype around the Finematter brand
- Build commercial traction through traffic to Finematter.com
- Increase followership and engagement through thought leadership and expert content
Major responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Develop our social media strategy, incl. defining channel priorities, key KPIs and objectives per channel, tone-of-voice, hashtag guidelines, etc.
- Develop our monthly content calendar across channels, incl. scheduling and posting (through Later or other tool)
- Drive social analytics and feed insights into other teams
- Brief and work closely together with the creative team on campaigns and assets
- Handle community management across channels
- The role will be hands-on to begin with (e.g. posting, community management), but with great potential to grow and scale the team over time
The ideal candidate:
- Has experience with major social media channels such as Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube, etc.
- Interested and up to speed on latest social media trends
- Strong written communication skills
- Creative and passionate about fashion & jewellery
- Data-driven and analytical
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced, somewhat chaotic start-up environment, and is comfortable navigating ambiguity
- Can start as soon as possible