Logistics & Operations Coordinator
Since it launched at London Fashion Week in 2005, Roksanda has evolved an unmistakable woman-centered design aesthetic. Sophisticated and feminine yet playful and effortless, its iconic ready-to-wear and accessories are instantly recognizable to the burgeoning community of international customers who enjoy them for their contemporary distinct impact and enduring appeal.
Today the label is stocked in over 40 countries worldwide, offering women’s ready-to-wear and bags. Designing from her London studio Roksanda uses the finest materials and craftsmanship, producing her goods in the UK, France and Italy.
Roksanda is committed to championing the work of female artists and designers working in other disciplines. Her regular participation in the art world has led to landmark collaborations with eminent organisations such as the Josef and Anni Albers Foundation and Studio Voltaire.
In 2014, ROKSANDA opened its first shop at 9 Mount Street in Mayfair, London. The shop designed in collaboration with architect David Adjaye OBE to create a vivacious shopping destination showcasing Ilincic flair for contrasting bold colours, unexpected textures and luxury materials.
Today, ROKSANDA continues to push the boundaries in design and growing a larger international footprint.
This role will be critical in ensuring efficient operations across fulfilent, ecommerce and operations at ROKSANDA. Working closely with finance and production, as well as wholesale teams internally, and wholesale and ecommerce customers directly.
Responsibilties include, but are not limited to:
- Receive incoming stocks against PO raised from Zedonk, report and document if there any discrepancy.
- Sign off supplier’s invoice against PO when stocks receive in-full into warehouse, inform factory, internal department and AP for any discrepancy on delivery.
- Generate pick ticket and schedule from Zedonk if there any orders ready to be shipped email to 3PL logistic.
- Prepare shipment labels, barcodes, EDI upload (if any) and monitor delivery lead-time.
- Generate customer’s invoices from Zedonk as soon as 3PL confirms pick ticket is completed.
- Raise credit note for any Return Authorisation (RA) as soon as 3PL receives the goods into the warehouse and making sure return goods require QC, defect or re-saleable item before allocate to appropriate warehouse.
- Liaise with Account Receivable (AR) for any on-hold customer (stop-delivery) if necessary.
- Ensure all delivery timeframes are met and/or before customer’s cut-off-date (local and international).
- Complete wholesale, retailer orders and report any short deliveries, including submit delivery / booking request a per customer’s compliances.
- Raise (Non-UK customer) export documents and commercial invoices accurately and in line with company processes.
- Responsible for all customers re-orders, returns, stock swaps, RA, missing order or shipment.
- Responsible and monitor for all gifting, staff purchases, staff uniform and any goods that with £0 value to be recorded accordingly to company’s procedure.
- Key point of contact for all customer accounts, including information, product queries and any request by wholesale customer.
- Prioritise order reallocation – allocate goods against priority customer if there any shortages from production.
- Weekly department “Production and Logistics” meeting or when necessary, ensure all stocks are delivered on-time to meet customers’ delivery window, report to management if there is any delay in production.
- Maintain weekly and monthly reports including variance report (actual vs planned) send and document to relevant departments.
- Apply and submit claim against freight forwarder for damage goods and/or shipment.
- Immediate file and document all paperwork (hard and soft copy) and ensure all reports requirements are satisfied.
- Generate month end inventory reports and email to Head of Finance.
- Liaise with sample sales arrangement and ensure request all sample stocks are pull and locate accurately.
- Undertake a comprehensive stock take at end of financial year or when request by management, this include but not limited to Retail store, Main warehouse (3PL), storages, raw materials and samples.
- Maintain an accurate stock level system
- Co-ordinate dispatch to maximize consolidate freights, local and international shipments, and liaise with freight forwarder for shipments confirmation.
- Liaise and research with relevant logistics companies to achieve cost effective distribution.
- Responsibility for tendering and negotiating new freight costs (with a view to reduce cost) with 3rdparty logistic (3PL) providers on a yearly basis or when require.
- Work with management on upgrade of logistics technology and processes.
- Responsible for creating and uploading all products in Shopify
- Ensuring accurate synchronisation between Shopify and Zedonk
- Maintain accurate stock levels across Shopify, Zedonk and POS.
- Update connector catalogue in Zedonk
- Create collections and pages in Shopify
- Ensure orders are allocated correctly from DC or retail store
- Oversee sustainability requirements for ecommerce
- Oversee packaging and any new developments
- E-commerce customer service return enquiries
- Responsible for ecommerce customer service – passing on, and chasing requests internally and ensuring the highest level of customer experience
We are looking for a proactive, and ambitious logistics/operations junior – looking to gain a holistic perspective of luxury fulfilment and operations.
You’ll have some degree of experience in logistis and/or operations, and a love of the ROKSANDA brand.
We embrace people who challenge convention and think strategically whilst also operating at a tactical level, driving implementation. Above all else you will be a great team player, you’ll leave your ego at the door and you’ll be fun to work with.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 1-2 years experience in logistics/ecommerce/operations
- A natural and established understanding of luxury product.
- Confidence in accurately reporting numbers
- Advanced use of Excel
- An understanding of global distribution and customs procedures
- A problem solver
- Thrives under pressure
- Passionate about contributing to continuous improvement and evolution of the business
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal).
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Ability to work effectively with cross functional teams.
- A natural tendency to be well organised, and able to multitask and prioritise effectively.
- Sound judgement and great common sense.
- Close attention to detail.