Carolyn Rowan Collection is looking to hire a Production Coordinator to join their team.
This person will be responsible for:
- All data including but not limited to, invoices, production data, style numbers & work orders in ERP system
- Inventory control and management - Ensure inventory is up to date and in operation system
- Production + Vendor PO entry & assist in sales order entry
- Liaise with Finance team on open receivables, payables, and inventory
- Tracking product from inception until shipped to customer/account
- Assist in shipping and receiving seasonal samples & production
- Assist in E-com & Dropship order fulfillment and shipping
- 3 years’ experience within fashion, preferable for fashion-related company
- Familiarity with accounts payable, accounts receivable, and general ledger
- Must have a great attitude and a strong passion for fashion and love to work in fast-paced environment
- Self-starter with the ability to work at the detail level
- ERP software experience preferably in Apparel Magic
- Accurate data entry skills and high attention to detail
- Must have strong Excel skills utilized within a business setting, experience with pivot tables and v-lookups
- Candidates should be able to prioritize and maintain a high level of accuracy doing multiple tasks in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Eager to take on new challenges, introduce and implement new approaches and ideas, grow, test, and learn
About Carolyn Rowan Collection:
After studying at FIT and with many years in the fashion industry behind her, Carolyn Rowan launched her eponymous brand in 2014. The New York City based designer, grew her brand on the foundation of wearable luxury, impeccable craftsmanship, and the knowledge that there was a niche in the accessories market. The Carolyn Rowan collections are defined by the use of the highest end materials including cashmere, leather, and Swarovski crystals.
Each product, motif and shape is specifically envisioned and designed in-house in the brands NYC offices . As a small brand we have the ability to collaborate with our artisans and make our collections unique, we take pride in supporting our local artisans.
The collection is currently carried at Sak’s Fifth Avenue, Nordstrom, Bloomingdales, Neiman Marcus, and many more. Carolyn Rowan Collection has collaborated with several brands including Bandier and Master & Dynamic to create exclusive collections.