Junior Buyer Bags & Accessories (f/m/d)
Here at Mytheresa, technology meets luxury fashion in a space that celebrates both creativity and digital advancement. Centered in the heart of Europe, we are a dynamic international team, hailing from all corners of the globe. Working together we strive to exceed our customer’s expectations with a passion for innovation.
To support our international buying team we are currently searching for a full-time employee as Junior Buyer (f/m/d) to be based in Munich or London.
- Provide analytical support to the Buyer & Buying Manager with regard to margin, revenue, sell through and brand development
- Leading appointments and product edit for selected brands, and managing the vendor relationship throughout the season
- Monitor deliveries, stock levels and process in season stock moves to maximize sales opportunities and minimize risk
- Support with the Buying process in selecting product, entering orders and all post appointment changes or edits
- Work on negotiations and payment terms with vendors
- Monitor the market and identify trends, commercial opportunity and provide recommendations to the Buyer & Buying Manager
- Preparation on trend analysis gathered during the buying trips
- Actively seek out new brands within the brand mix according to the Mytheresa philosophy
- Liaise with other departments communicating the orders, product information and brand awareness
- Ensure the smooth running of all office admin, including order entry, scheduling extensive and complicated buying trips
- Provide end of season feedback to each brand
- Relevant buying experience, ideally in the luxury Bags & Accessories category
- Must be at least Senior Assistant Buyer level, preferably existing Junior Buyer
- Passion and enthusiasm
- Ability to work calmly and efficiently under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as being a self-motivated individual
- Willingness to work under pressure and very flexible hours especially on weekends and during the buying
- Adaptable to changing priorities and display problem solving skills in a fast paced environment
- Strong excel and power point skills
At Mytheresa, our people are our success. If you're a self-starter who enjoys an exciting challenge, apply now to be part of our journey and grow with us in a modern working environment.
We treat all applicants, employees, partners and customers equally, irrespective of their race and ethnic background or national origin, their religion or beliefs, their gender and sexual identity, their age, marital status and care responsibility, or any disability.