Customer Success Manager - Retail (Italian Speaking)
Who We Are:
Backed by Macquarie Group, Battery Ventures, Canaan Partners & ITOCHU, JOOR is a Series D start-up that provides the world's most recognized brands and retailers with a digital wholesale management platform that transforms the way these businesses work.
With a CEO recently named a Glossy 50 “Changemaker in the Fashion Industry” and a CTO from Google, JOOR is attracting top talent to drive market dominance. We have 180 employees in 11 global offices, including NYC, Philadelphia, LA, Milan, London, Paris, Madrid, Berlin, Melbourne, Tokyo and Shanghai. And, we are continuing to grow in a smart, sound way.
Founded in 2010, JOOR now services more than 12,500 brands and over 325,000 retailers in 144 countries, processing an incredible $1.5B in wholesale transaction volume each and every month. JOOR’s exclusive partners range from established luxury conglomerates such as LVMH, Kering, Richemont and Capri, to leading brands such as Stella McCartney, Valentino, Kate Spade, Tory Burch and Dr. Martens. Premier department stores including Neiman Marcus, Printemps and Harrods, as well as global digital retailers such as Ssense, Shopbop and Revolve, conduct their buying exclusively through JOOR.
We are one of the few tech companies with a female CEO and 1/3 of our engineering team is made up of women — well above the industry norm. Walking our floors, you’ll find people of every shape, color, ethnicity and creed. If you are looking to join a team of innovators and trail blazers who value diversity of thought and experience, then JOOR is a great choice for you.
- We are revolutionizing the virtual showroom experience
- We partner with exciting brands and retailers from around the world
- We are a global company that is rapidly growing
- We are one of the most diverse and inclusive tech companies
- We have been recognized as a break-out technology start-up driving innovation in the fashion & retail industry.
What You’ll Do:
- Maintain and build trusted, strategic relationships with senior executives and everyday users at small, medium and enterprise-level retailer clients
- Provide onboarding and ongoing training on platform functionality and new feature releases (specifically to the individual client's workflow) to ensure a positive user experience and drive adoption on our platform
- Manage the success of accounts by driving and demonstrating incremental value and return on customer’s investment; create and share value creation insights based on this in order in regular touchbases and quarterly business reviews
- Work closely with Sales counterpart for a streamlined hand-off and kick-off process with new clients, conducting discovery sessions to understand the client’s workflows and their business goals to create a customized training and implementation phase-in plan to ensure a positive onboarding and implementation process that will meet clients’ needs and drive high platform adoption
- Strategize and identify how to drive retention and increase renewal contracts via upsell, expansion, and/or cross-sell opportunities within existing relationships
- Oversee / manage integration and custom development projects in conjunction with our Integrations and Product teams
- Provide best practices and troubleshooting guidelines to support client’s use of JOOR’s Retail Platform and collect and share feedback with Product, QA and Engineering
- Provide high level of support during peak market periods including in-person support, phone, email and chat
- Be an advocate for client feature requests and work cross-functionally with our Product and QA teams to help move projects forward / inform the product roadmap
- Oversee the maintenance of training documentation and drive engagement for new client facing tools to drive client self-sufficiency
What We're Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 years of managing accounts or owning a book of business, enterprise experience preferred
- 3-4 years of relevant work experience in SaaS, B2B, Account Management, or Retail preferred
- Buying experience and/or exposure to retail systems a plus
- Fluency in English and Italian, both written and verbal required
- Excellent presentation, written, and oral communication skills
- Strong negotiation and sales skills
- Experience collaborating with cross-functional teams a plus
What We Offer:
- Access to Market Weeks to see the product in action.
- Collaborate with our teams in NY, LA, London, Madrid, Melbourne, Milan, Paris, Philadelphia and Tokyo
- Regular social events, including happy hours, lunch & learns, company offsites, meetups and speaker series
- Transparency into the state of our business via monthly all-hands meetings, showcasing the company’s performance in relation to revenue and growth.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.