Senior Customer Success Manager - Retail
Who We Are:
Backed by Macquarie Group, Battery Ventures, Canaan Partners & ITOCHU, JOOR is a Series D start-up that provides the world's most recognized brands and retailers with a digital wholesale management platform that transforms the way these businesses work.
With a CEO recently named a Glossy 50 “Changemaker in the Fashion Industry” and a CTO from Google, JOOR is attracting top talent to drive market dominance. We have 180 employees in 11 global offices, including NYC, Philadelphia, LA, Milan, London, Paris, Madrid, Berlin, Melbourne, Tokyo and Shanghai. And, we are continuing to grow in a smart, sound way.
Founded in 2010, JOOR now services more than 12,500 brands and over 325,000 retailers in 144 countries, processing an incredible $1.5B in wholesale transaction volume each and every month. JOOR’s exclusive partners range from established luxury conglomerates such as LVMH, Kering, Richemont and Capri, to leading brands such as Stella McCartney, Valentino, Kate Spade, Tory Burch and Dr. Martens. Premier department stores including Neiman Marcus, Printemps and Harrods, as well as global digital retailers such as Ssense, Shopbop and Revolve, conduct their buying exclusively through JOOR.
We are one of the few tech companies with a female CEO and 1/3 of our engineering team is made up of women — well above the industry norm. Walking our floors, you’ll find people of every shape, color, ethnicity and creed. If you are looking to join a team of innovators and trail blazers who value diversity of thought and experience, then JOOR is a great choice for you.
- We are revolutionizing the virtual showroom experience
- We partner with exciting brands and retailers from around the world
- We are a global company that is rapidly growing
- We are one of the most diverse and inclusive tech companies
- We have been recognized as a break-out technology start-up driving innovation in the fashion & retail industry.
What You’ll Do:
- Collaborate with Sales and Product teams on pre and post contract discovery process to identify platform requirements for launch
- Project manage the pre-launch phases including: product scoping, building, and testing; act as the liaison between internal teams and the client
- Work closely with Data Services and Integrations teams throughout the implementation process
- Partner with the Brand Customer Success teams to design and execute a mutual communication plan per client
- Provide thorough training on platform functionality and new feature releases specific to the individual client's processes
- Maintain and build trusted relationships with accounts and their users to ensure positive user experience and drive adoption on our platform
- Provide a high level of both in-person and remote support during peak market periods for client’s use of the mobile app and website
- Manage the success of accounts by driving incremental value and return on the client’s investment; create insights based on this in order to support the contract renewal process
- Assess and cultivate long-term strategic goals utilizing business intelligence and performance data from internal tools to develop recommendations for driving your clients’ KPIs.
What Success in This Role Looks Like:
- Clear, consistent and effective communication with clients, prospects, and internal teams over email, on the phone and in person
- A collaborative spirit open to testing new ideas, questioning existing processes and strategies, and listening to all members of the team to develop the best solutions for JOOR clients
- A focus on continually evolving the product offerings, content and results we deliver to clients and prospects
What We're Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in SaaS, B2B, Account Management, or Enterprise Retail preferred
- Excellent presentation, written, and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to maintain accuracy and meet deadlines in a high-volume, fast-paced environment
- Excellent cross-team coordination, collaboration, and project management skills
- Ability to communicate directly with clients to address questions and resolve concerns with diplomacy and acumen
- Understanding of performance analytics and the ability to interpret data into meaningful insights and actionable next steps
- Proficient in Google Suite and Salesforce CRM a plus
- Language skills a plus: French and/or Italian
What We Offer:
- Access to Market Weeks to see the product in action.
- Collaborate with our teams in NY, LA, London, Madrid, Melbourne, Milan, Paris, Philadelphia and Tokyo
- Regular social events, including happy hours, lunch & learns, company offsites, meetups and speaker series
- Transparency into the state of our business via monthly all-hands meetings, showcasing the company’s performance in relation to revenue and growth.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.